11.04.13 | 3:09 PM
(Boston Globe) In this episode of Globe 10.0, Chad Finn and Joe Sullivan debate whether the Patriots offense that put up 55 points is for real.
- Malia Obama Spotted Touring Harvard, Tufts
- Co-pilot deliberately slams plane in Alps; families ask why
- San Francisco Is Basically Boston With Better Weather, So Why Do I Stay Here?
- No Betts About It, Shane Victorino Is Shaping Up to Be a Problem For the Red Sox
- This Construction Company Basically Won at Snow Melting This Winter
We Think You'll Like
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below