|Olive oil (for the pan)|
|2||medium delicata squash, halved lengthwise, seeds removed|
|1||bunch Swiss chard, stemmed and coarsely chopped|
|1||cup cooked brown or basmati rice|
|3||tablespoons golden raisins|
|1/2||cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|1/2||cup pine nuts, toasted|
|1||tablespoon apple cider vinegar|
|Salt and pepper, to taste|
2. Set the squash halves, flat sides down, in the pan. Rub the skins with oil and bake for 40 minutes, or until the squash is just tender
but has not collapsed. Set aside to cool.
3. In a large pot fitted with a steamer basket, bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Place the chard in the steamer basket and cover the pan. Cook for 2 minutes, or until the chard has thoroughly wilted.
4. Transfer the chard to a bowl. Add rice, raisins, cheese, pine nuts, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
5. Scoop the flesh from the squash, leaving a 1/4-inch wall of flesh next to the skin. Add the squash to chard mixture and combine thoroughly. Fill each squash shell with rice mixture.
6. Return the squash to the baking dish. Cook or 20 minutes or until the squash is heated through.