|12||Roma tomatoes, chopped|
|1 1/2||red onions, chopped|
|2||habanero peppers, seeded and chopped|
|1||can (about 15 ounces) black beans, drained|
|4||cloves garlic, finely chopped|
|Juice of 2 limes|
|1||teaspoon adobo seasoning (preferably with hot pepper)|
|1||teaspoon ground cumin|
|Salt and black pepper, to taste|
|1/2||cup cilantro, roughly chopped|
1. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, onions, peppers, beans, and garlic.
2. Slice limes in half and squeeze juice into bowl. Stir the mixture.
3. Add adobo, cumin, salt, and black pepper.
4. Stir in the cilantro. Taste for seasoning and add adobo, cumin, salt, and pepper as needed.
5. Serve with corn chips. Adapted from Mike Hodgson