Join the RadioBDC Street Team!
RadioBDC is seeking an energetic, dependable, outgoing, and professional individual, to represent Bostons only live hosted, streaming alternative station as a member of our Street Team.
- Represent the radio station and company alike at retails stores, community events, bars, nightclubs, concert venues, ski areas, etc.
- Load and unload station vehicles before and after events.
- Manage station guest lists at station VIP parties, private concerts and signature events.
- Execute events from start to finish (coordinate with on-site contact(s), hang banners, oversee station prizes and giveaways, assist DJs, take pictures, set up and break down sound systems, tables, tents, etc.)
- Professionally interact with listeners, clients while maintaining a friendly, upbeat demeanor.
- Distribute flyers and promotional gear throughout the city, including at college campuses, concert venues, beaches and community events.
- Entertain a crowd in public with games, music and trivia.
- Provide Promotions Coordinator with recaps and pictures from every remote and event within 48 hours of event.
- Help maintain promotional equipment (vehicles, tents, sound systems, tool boxes, prize boxes, etc.).
- Brand and market the station.
College student preferred. Prior promotional and or marketing experience a plus. Experience in dealing with large crowds. Experience in entertaining people. Avid skier or snowboarder preferred, but not required. Applicants must have a passion for alternative music, extensive knowledge of RadioBDC and must be tech-savvy. Additionally, the candidate should have a comprehensive understanding of digital media. Working hours and locations vary based on promotional schedule. This is a part-time entry-level position.
There's more. Visit the official job description to apply.