OUR POP CULTURE CRYSTAL BALL: WHAT’S COMING IN 2013
Tour: Fleetwood Mac
There’s nothing like the news of some classic rock stars hitting the road to get our blood pumping here at Boston.com.
Fleetwood Mac is going on tour for the first time in three years and the band will make 34 stops, including one in Boston at the TD Garden on April 18.
The tour is in celebration of the 35th anniversary of the release of the band’s most successful album, “Rumours.”
Expect to see all but one of the groups ”Rumours” recording members on tour; Christine McVie left the band in 1998.
Do you plan to jam with Stevie Nicks, Mick Fleetwood, and Lindsey Buckingham this spring? “You can go your own way,” but we’ll be at the show for sure.
Pictured: McVie, left, and Nicks of Fleetwood Mac performed at Madison Square Garden in New York on March 19, 2009.
- Choose another
- Page 1
- Album release: Eminem
- Album release: Imogen Heap
- Album release: Justin Timberlake
- Album release: Lady Gaga
- Tour: Fleetwood Mac
- Tour: Heart
- Movie release: ‘The Great Gatsby’
- Movie release: Monsters University
- Movie release: ‘The End of the World’
- Movie release: ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Movie release: ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’
- TV: ‘Arrested Development’ premiere
- TV: Addition of Carey, Urban, Minaj as judges
- TV: Premiere of ‘Girl Meets World’
- TV: Seth MacFarlane hosts Academy Awards
- Celebrity baby: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
- Celebrity baby: Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson
- Celebrity baby: Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose
- Celebrity baby: Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge
- Celebrity baby: Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum
- Celebrity baby: Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell
- Celebrity wedding: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux
- Celebrity wedding: Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus
- Celebrity wedding: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
- Theater: ‘Sister Act’ in Boston
- Theater: ‘Wicked’ in Boston
- Theater: ‘Sleeping Beauty’ by the Boston Ballet
- Museum exhibitions: Bruce Davidson, Michelangelo at the MFA
- Museum exhibition: Barry McGee at the ICA