Summer Arts Weekend: Talks
Stirring the Pot: An Inside Look at the World of Reality TV chefs
200 Stuart Street, Boston MA 02116
Monday, July 22nd | 6:00 p.m.
Ever wonder what it is really like to be on a reality TV show? Join a few of Bostons best chefs for an inside look at their experience on the show. The event will be moderated by The Boston Globes Glenn Yoder.
100% of proceeds will go to The Greater Boston Food Bank.
- Alina Eisenhauer, executive chef and owner of Sweet Kitch and Bar has appeared on the Food Networks shows Chopped, Cupcake Wars and was the winner of Sweet Genius
- Christopher Coombs, owner and executive chef at dbar, Deuxave and Boston Chops appeared on the first season of the Food Networks Chopped
- Tracey Noonan, co-owner of Wicked Good Cupcakes, appeared on Season 4 of ABCs Shark Tank, walking away with an investment of $75,000 from Kevin OLeary
- Phyllis Kaplowitz, Executive Chef of Bakers Best and finalist on the Food Networks Chopped"
- Ray Alongi, Executive Chef of Turners Yard
A pre-reception will include complimentary samples from each chef and a cash bar.
You may register more than one person for this event, but each donation has to be received separately.
Registrations will be accepted in the order they are received and based on availability.
ABOUT THE EVENT
This free weekend event will again feature a dynamic variety of musical artists from across the classical, jazz, blues, folk, and Americana worlds as well as a number of new arts, food and cultural programs. Check back often for more details.