American Idol and CBS's line up of comedy and crime dramas topped the list of Boston's most watched shows for the week of March 2-9. Also of note: The Bachelor's finale after show came in 10th with 327,000 for WCVB/ABC. Also of note: Tuesday's Fox25 News at 10 p.m. with Mark Ockerbloom and Maria Stefanos came in at #17 with 268,000 total viewers, tying with Lost and Desperate Housewives.
1. FOX25-FOX American Idol Tues. 637,000 total viewers
2. FOX25-FOX American Idol Wed. 536,000
3. WBZ-CBS Two and A Half Men 496,000
4. FOX25-FOX American Idol (results) 482,000
5. WBZ:CBS CSI 412,000
6. WBZ-CBS 60 Minutes 382,000
7. WBZ-CBS Rules of Engagement 376,000
8. WBZ-CBS The Mentalist 349,000
8. WBZ-CBS NCIS 349,000
10. WBZ-CBS How I Met Your Mother 328,000
10. WCVB-ABC The Bachelor 327,000
12. WBZ-CBS The Big Bang Theory 318,000
13. FOX25-FOX 24 304,000
14. FOX25 Hell's Kitchen 286,000
15. WBZ-CBS CSI: Miami 276,000
source: Nielsen Media Research
compiled by Johnny Diaz, Globe staff, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Viewer Discretion
ContributorsKatie McLeod is Boston.com's features editor.
Rachel Raczka is a producer for Lifestyle and Arts & Entertainment at Boston.com.
Emily Wright is an Arts & Entertainment producer at Boston.com.
Sarah Rodman is a TV and music critic for the Boston Globe.
Meghan Colloton is a Things to Do and Arts & Entertainment producer at Boston.com.
Michael Brodeur is the assistant arts editor for the Boston Globe, covering pop music, TV, and nightlife.