Here's a look at Boston's most watched TV shows for the week of March 9-15. Of note: Fox25 News at 10 p.m. is outperforming primetime network programs. The newscast, anchored by Mark Ockerbloom and Maria Stephanos, ranked #5 with 386,000 total viewers ahead of 60 Minutes. The newscast popped up again at #7 with 356,000 viewers ahead of CSI (#8) and Criminal Minds (also #8.) The newscast also came in #25 with 236,000 viewers and at #29 with 221,000 viewers. Also of note: A special George Clooney-starring episode of ER came in at #25 and drew 237,000 folks. NBC's The Office also had a strong showing: #16 with 271,000 viewers.
1. FOX25:FOX American Idol (Wed) 725,000 total viewers
2. FOX25:FOX American Idol (Tues) 626,000
3. WBZ:CBS Two and A Half Men 461,000
4. WCVB:ABC Dancing with The Stars 413,000
5. FOX25 News at 10 p.m. (Mon) 386,000
6. WBZ:CBS 60 Minutes 361,000
7. FOX25 News at 10 (Wed) 356,000
8. WBZ:CBS CSI 353,000
8. WBZ:CBS: Criminal Minds 349,000
10. WBZ:CBS The Mentalist 325,000
11. FOX25: Fox 24 322,000
11. WBZ:CBS NCIS 319,000
11. WBZ:CBS Rules of Engagement 319,000
14. FOX25:FOX House 304,000
15. WBZ:CBS CSI NY 278,000
source: Nielsen Media Company
compiled by Johnny Diaz, Globe staff writer, email@example.com
About Viewer Discretion
ContributorsMatthew Gilbert is the Globe's TV critic.
Sarah Rodman is a staff TV and music critic for the Boston Globe.
Michael Brodeur is the assistant arts editor for the Boston Globe, covering pop music, TV, and nightlife.
Katie McLeod is Boston.com's features editor.
Rachel Raczka is a producer for Lifestyle and Arts & Entertainment at Boston.com.
Emily Wright is an Arts & Entertainment producer at Boston.com.