Dana Delaney's new ABC series "Body Of Proof" continues to perform well for Boston's WCVB since the show's recent debut. For the week of April 4 through April 10, the show, in which Delaney plays a medical examiner, drew 283,000 total viewers and ranked as the 10th most watched program in Boston. Although the show is set in Philadelphia, the series was filmed last summer and fall in Providence and other parts of Rhode Island. (pictured above: A scene under a bridge by the Seekonk River in Providence.)
Here's a look at the most popular shows in Boston last week.
1. ESPN Major League Baseball 615,000 total viewers
2. WFXT:FOX American Idol (Thurs.) 535,000
3. WCVB:ABC Dancing with The Stars 533,000
3. WFXT:FOX American Idol (Wed.) 533,000
5. WBZ:CBS 60 Minutes 418,000
6. WBZ:CBS NCIS 405,000
7. WBZ:CBS NCAA Basketballl championships 372,000
8. WBZ:CBS The Big Bang Theory 350,000
9. NESN Major League Baseball 305,000
10. WCVB:ABC Body of Proof 283,000
source: Nielsen Media Research
compiled by Johnny Diaz, Globe Staff
About Viewer Discretion
ContributorsMatthew Gilbert is the Globe's TV critic.
Sarah Rodman is a staff TV and music critic for the Boston Globe.
Michael Brodeur is the assistant arts editor for the Boston Globe, covering pop music, TV, and nightlife.
Katie McLeod is Boston.com's features editor.
Rachel Raczka is a producer for Lifestyle and Arts & Entertainment at Boston.com.
Glenn Yoder is an Arts & Entertainment producer at Boston.com.