boston.com News your connection to The Boston Globe
Globe West Updates News and updates from the Globe West Zone

« Game of the night | Main | Susan Choi poised for golf success »

Friday, February 2, 2007

Carbon monoxide forces evacuation of Waltham restaurant

WALTHAM

A problem in the kitchen of an Indian restaurant on Moody Street in Waltham pumped a lethal amount of carbon monoxide into the eatery and forced the evacuation of the apartments upstairs, according to fire officials.

No one was injured, said a Waltham fire official.

The Jewel of India restaurant is located on the 300 block of Moody Street.

-- John R. Ellement and Megan Tench

Sponsored Links