Jones Lang LaSalle, a real estate services company, has ranked the top 25 most expensive streets in the United States for office rent. These streets have a hefty price tag per square foot for local businesses compared to the greater metro areas to which they belong. Boston made the list at number 7 with Boylston Street. Take a look at the rest of the top 10.
- Choose another
- Page 1
- 1. Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park, Calif.
- 2. Fifth Avenue, New York City
- 3. University Avenue, Palo Alto, Calif.
- 4. Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, Conn.
- 5. Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, D.C.
- 6. California Street, San Francisco
- 7. Boylston Street, Boston
- 8. Avenue of the Stars, Los Angeles
- 9. Royal Palm Way, Palm Beach, Fla.
- 10. Newport Center Drive, Orange County, Calif.