Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
Founder and CEO Travis Kalanick appeared to be in full-on campaign mode for Uber on Wednesday night in Boston. Uber Brings on Political Vet David Plouffe for Holy War Against Taxi Industry BetaBoston: MassChallenge Award Night Honors Startups, Gov. Deval Patrick Cambridge v. Uber
On Wednesday night, MassChallenge, the world's largest startup accelerator, awarded $1.75 million in funding to 21 companies.
Apple CEO Tim Cook, in an essay written for Bloomberg Businessweek, said that while he never denied his sexuality, he never publicly acknowledged it, either.
Four Massachusetts Port Authority employees have pleaded guilty to taking bribes from cab drivers and letting them cut ahead of other taxis to pick up fares at Logan International Airport.
Opponents of paid sick leave paint a picture of economic catastrophe, but, says Luke O’Neil, if businesses can’t treat workers fairly, maybe they shouldn’t be in business at all. The 2014 Massachusetts Ballot Questions Explained in Plain English Big Business Is Spending Like Crazy on the Ballot Questions. Does It Matter?
Uber’s Promise: We’ll Make Boston Traffic Manageable
MassChallenge Celebrates Deval Patrick’s Influence in Tech Community
Apple CEO: ‘I’m Proud to Be Gay’
Massport Workers Admit Taking Bribes
Paid Sick Leave Could Destroy the Restaurant Industry! Oh Wait, That’s Wrong—It Totally Won’t
Don’t Worry Boston: Changes Unlikely for Hubway
- Thomas M. Menino, Boston’s Longest-Serving Mayor, Has Died
- Mr. Boston: Mayor Thomas M. Menino (1942-2014)
- A Kid from Hyde Park: Tom Menino’s 1983 Campaign for Boston City Council
- 'Chevy Guy' Steals World Series Show With 'Technology and Stuff'
- Boston Leaders Past and Present Fondly Remember Tom Menino
- Mayor Tom Menino Dies, Boston Mourns
- The Game That Changed the Brady-Manning Rivalry Forever
- Uber CEO: We’ll Make Boston Traffic Manageable
- Live Coverage: Mayor Tom Menino Has Died
- What the Red Sox Can Take Away From the Giants, Royals and A Memorable World Series