4 bank employees treated when dye pack explodes
WELLINGTON, Colo.—Four Colorado bank employees suffered minor injuries when a dye pack meant for bank robbers accidentally exploded.
Firefighters say the injuries occurred while workers were conducting an audit Monday at a First National Bank of Colorado branch in Wellington and fumes overwhelmed them.
A dye pack is hidden in bags with money and used to track bills after a robbery.
The Fort Collins Coloradoan (http://noconow.co/zAE3ft ) reports firefighters spent several hours ventilating the building with a large fan.