MASS. ECONOMIC IMPACT AWARD WINNERS 2012
Northeast gold winner:Acme Packet
Recent expansions: In May 2011, Acme Packet announced the $10 million, 110,000-square-foot expansion of its Bedford facility and moved in this month. The new facility houses the company’s headquarters, its research and development unit, and other manufacturing operations.
Workforce growth: The company created 200 jobs.
Pictured: Andy Ory, CEO of Acme Packet, with Houston and Mulligan.
Massachusetts Alliance for Economic Development
- Choose another
- Page 1
- Central gold winner: IPG Photonics
- Southeast gold winner: Sysco Boston
- Greater Boston gold winner: Vecna Medical
- Northeast gold winner:Acme Packet
- West gold winner: Savage Arms
- Central silver winner: Quiet Logistics
- Southeast silver winner: Cheer Pack North America
- Greater Boston silver winner: Pegasystems
- Northeast silver winner: Thermo Fisher Scientific
- West silver winner: Polymer Corp.
- Central bronze winner: Classic Envelope
- Southeast bronze winner: Lacerta Group
- Greater Boston bronze winner: Brightcove
- Northeast bronze winner: Cabot Corp.
- West bronze winner: Thing5