MASS. ECONOMIC IMPACT AWARD WINNERS 2012
West gold winner: Savage Arms
Recent expansions: The company added a 20,000-square-foot addition to its facility and invested $17 million in new equipment and tooling.
Workforce growth: The company hired 141 new workers and plans to hire more people over the next few weeks.
Pictured: Albert Kasper, president and chief operating officer at Savage Arms.
Massachusetts Alliance for Economic Development
- Choose another
- Page 1
- Central gold winner: IPG Photonics
- Southeast gold winner: Sysco Boston
- Greater Boston gold winner: Vecna Medical
- Northeast gold winner:Acme Packet
- West gold winner: Savage Arms
- Central silver winner: Quiet Logistics
- Southeast silver winner: Cheer Pack North America
- Greater Boston silver winner: Pegasystems
- Northeast silver winner: Thermo Fisher Scientific
- West silver winner: Polymer Corp.
- Central bronze winner: Classic Envelope
- Southeast bronze winner: Lacerta Group
- Greater Boston bronze winner: Brightcove
- Northeast bronze winner: Cabot Corp.
- West bronze winner: Thing5