US and global economies are predicted to rebound if the fiscal crisis can be resolved swiftly, and Massachusetts is well positioned to build on its strengths in 2013. Take a look at some predictions from The Boston Globe business staff.
- Choose another
- Page 1
- Commercial Real Estate: Livelier times
- Retail: A more level playing field
- Economy: Slow improvements if...
- Travel and Tourism: Growing international market
- Housing: Moderate improvement in Boston market
- Health Care: Change, consolidation, cost controls
- Financial Services: Plenty of uncertainty ahead
- Life Sciences: New drugs and devices
- Clean Energy: Financial, market challenges ahead
- Technology: Another big year