The Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce announced Wednesday the names of 63 emerging women leaders who have been selected to participate in its 2013-14 Women’s Leadership Program.
The year-long curriculum is conducted in collaboration with the Simmons School of Management and is designed to help participants enhance their leadership skills and become engaged in the region’s civic and business communities, the chamber said.
“One of our top priorities as a chamber is fostering a new generation of leaders for the Greater Boston community through our leadership development programs and talent retention efforts,” chamber president and chief executive Paul Guzzi said in a statement. “We are impressed with the strong, sustained interest in our three core leadership offerings, particularly the Women’s Leadership Program. This year’s class includes a broad variety of young leaders from the business, government, and nonprofit communities, and we look forward to working with these talented women in the year to come.”
The 63 participants were selected from a pool of more than 100 qualified candidates nominated by chamber members.
The members of the Women’s Leadership Program Class of 2013-14 are:
· Kate Barrett, Director, Pharmacy Management, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Inc.
· Kathryn Beach, Dir. Accounting, Budgeting and Financial Reporting, Boston Medical Center
· Katie Belanger, Audit Manager, Alexander, Aronson, Finning CPAs
· Jenna Bigornia, Associate, Holland & Knight LLP
· Vera Bondarenko, Manager of Analytics, EMC Corporation
· Lisa Burzdak, Implement. & Product Content Improv. Ass. Director, Wayfair
· Ali Butler, Assistant Project Manager, Capital Projects, Massachusetts Convention Center Authority
· Alison Campbell, Associate Director, Buying & Curation, Joss & Main, Wayfair
· Catherine Cardon, Lead Analyst, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
· Erin Casali, Manager, PwC
· Julie Celata, Senior Project Manager, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Inc.
· Mealea Chan-Polcari, Mortgage Loan Officer, First Federal Savings Bank of Boston
· Laura Chisholm, Vice President, BlackRock, Inc.
· Danielle Criscuolo, Assoc Program Mgr, Advertising & Global Brand Mgmt, Liberty Mutual Group
· Marissa Curcuru, Associate Media Director, Allen & Gerritsen
· Emily Dahlgaard, Public Affairs Coordinator, Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce
· Jessica Delacruz, Marketing Specialist, MENTOR Network
· Kaitlin DeMartin, Tax Supervisor, Baker Newman & Noyes
· Britt Dunn, Executive Assistant to Karen Kaplan, Hill Holliday
· Caitlin Dunne, Associate, Nixon Peabody LLP
· Jennifer Dunphy, Senior Director, O’Neill and Associates
· Jennifer Elsenbeck, Account Representative, Red Thread
· Corey Evans, Director of Education, Citi Performing Arts Center
· Marissa Frerk, Assistant Counsel, Brookline Bank
· Evelyne Giguere, Senior Consulting Actuary, Towers Watson
· Lin Guey, Associate Director, Shire HGT
· Cynthia Guizzetti, Attorney, Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP
· Radoslava Ivanova, Supervisor, Braver PC
· Elizabeth Jankowski, Tax Manager, Deloitte
· Daneta Kerikas, Business Analyst, State Street Corporation
· Stephanie Lambert, Managing Counsel, Staples, Inc.
· Elizabeth Lewis, Data Analytics Specialist, EnerNOC
· Julia Li, Principal Financial Analyst, American Student Assistance
· Michelle Limaj, Associate, Foley Hoag LLP
· Christine Magyar, Transaction Advisory Services Manager, McGladrey
· Maria Marotta, Manager, Employee & Labor Relations, National Grid
· Eileen McGrory, Client Service Officer/Relationship Officer, Boston Financial Data Services
· Courtney McKeen, Assistant Vice President—Audit Manager, Salem Five Bank
· Haley McNearney, Event Sales Manager, Boston Red Sox
· Kara Morris, Project Manager, Emergency Planning, National Grid
· Jenny Muller, Senior Marketing & Client Service Associate, Westfield Capital Management, L.P.
· Anne O’Rourke, Public Affairs Manager, Harvard University
· Jaime Paris Boisvert, Sales Manager, Siemens
· Naomi Parker, Special Assistant to the President and CEO, The Boston Foundation
· Elizabeth Perry, Manager, Risk Score Management, Neighborhood Health Plan
· Becky Poulin, AVP, Financial Analysis, Natixis Global Associates
· Leah Riviere, Communications Associate, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
· Cyndi Roy Gonzalez, Director of Communications, Massachusetts Department of Transportation
· Meaghan Sanders, Associate, Edwards Wildman Palmer
· Avry Sandler, Sales Marketing Manager, WBZ TV-TV38
· Alina Savu, Manager, PwC
· Paige Schlenker, Compensation Analyst, Babson Capital Management LLCContinued...