Views on the economy
A selection of results from a survey of Mass. adults conducted by Suffolk University for the Boston Globe.
Source: Suffolk University/Boston Globe poll of 400 Massachusetts residents. Margin of error +/- 4.9 percentage points.
- "What do you believe will be the state of the economy by the end of the year?"
- "When do you think the US economy will recover?"
- "Thinking about the past six months, are you spending more money, less money, or the same on goods and services overall?"
- "Are you traveling more or less than you did a year ago?"
- "Are you eating out at restaurants more or less than you did a year ago?"
- "How concerned are you that you might lose your job?"