- Antonio Rodriguez, venture capitalist at Matrix Partners and founder of Tabblo
- Edward Boches, chief creative officer at Mullen, the Boston marketing agency
- Avid Technology founder Bill Warner
- Harvard Business School professor and author Rosabeth Moss Kanter
- Harry West and Ed Milano of the West Newton design firm Continuum
- OfficeDrop chief executive Prasad Thammineni
- Philip Greenspun, entrepreneur, MIT instructor, flight school owner
- Vijay Kailas, founder of the start-up Numote
About Scott Kirsner
Scott Kirsner was part of the team that launched Boston.com in 1995, and has been writing a column for the Globe since 2000. His work has also appeared in Wired, Fast Company, The New York Times, BusinessWeek, Newsweek, and Variety. Scott is also the author of the books "Fans, Friends & Followers" and "Inventing the Movies," was the editor of "The Convergence Guide: Life Sciences in New England," and was a contributor to "The Good City: Writers Explore 21st Century Boston." Scott also helps organize several local events on entrepreneurship, including the Nantucket Conference and Future Forward. Here's some background on how Scott decides what to cover, and how to pitch him a story idea.
Subscribe via e-mail
More from Scott
March 3: Web Innovators Group
Demos, drinks, and schmoozing at the Royal Sonesta in Cambridge.
March 7-8: MassDigi Game Challenge
Competition for aspiring game developers... plus panels and keynotes related to the business of play.
April 3-4: Mass Biotech Annual Meeting
Issues facing the region's life sciences community.