Details: Thursday, August 2nd, 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM. Voltage Coffee, 295 Third Street, Cambridge.
Update: A few pics from the event are below.
Each time, we invite a few special guests. Here's who'll be there on Thursday (though not everyone sticks around for the full two hours...)
- Joe Chung, Redstar (@joechung)
- Mike Dornbrook, angel investor and former COO, Harmonix Music Systems
- Laura Fitton, HubSpot (@pistachio)
- Marina Hatsopoulos, Director, Tea Forte & Cynosure; founding CEO, Z Corp.
- Jennifer Lum, Adelphic Mobile (@jenniferlum)
- Rich Miner, Google Ventures (@richminer)
- Fareed Mosavat, Zynga Boston (@far33d)
- Sara Spalding, Microsoft (@saraspalding)
- Reed Sturtevant, Project 11 Ventures & TechStars Boston (@reedsturtevant)
If you can make it, there's no RSVPing. Just tweet (or mention in a Facebook or LinkedIn status update) that you'll be there. Use the hash tag #cfnr, and link to this post.
About Scott Kirsner
Scott Kirsner was part of the team that launched Boston.com in 1995, and has been writing a column for the Globe since 2000. His work has also appeared in Wired, Fast Company, The New York Times, BusinessWeek, Newsweek, and Variety. Scott is also the author of the books "Fans, Friends & Followers" and "Inventing the Movies," was the editor of "The Convergence Guide: Life Sciences in New England," and was a contributor to "The Good City: Writers Explore 21st Century Boston." Scott also helps organize several local events on entrepreneurship, including the Nantucket Conference and Future Forward. Here's some background on how Scott decides what to cover, and how to pitch him a story idea.
Subscribe via e-mail
More from Scott
March 3: Web Innovators Group
Demos, drinks, and schmoozing at the Royal Sonesta in Cambridge.
March 7-8: MassDigi Game Challenge
Competition for aspiring game developers... plus panels and keynotes related to the business of play.
April 3-4: Mass Biotech Annual Meeting
Issues facing the region's life sciences community.