Details: Friday, December 21st, 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM. Voltage Coffee, 295 Third Street, Cambridge.
Each time, we invite a few special guests, just to ensure that the schmoozing is top notch.
Joining us this time are:
• Leland Cheung, Cambridge City Council
• Nicole Fichera, Innovation District manager at Boston Redevelopment Authority
• Abby Fichtner, Hacker Chick
• Matt Lauzon, Gemvara
• Tim Loew, Massachusetts Digital Games Institute
• Marissa Lowman, LearnLaunch
• Lucy McQuilken, Intel Capital
• Rich Miner, Google Ventures
• Rudina Seseri, Fairhaven Capital
• Sravish Sridhar, Kinvey
• Reed Sturtevant, Project 11 Ventures & TechStars Boston
• Allan Tear and Melissa Withers, Betaspring
• C.A. Webb, New England Venture Capital Association
If you can make it, there's no RSVPing. Just tweet (or mention in a Facebook or LinkedIn status update) that you'll be there. Use the hash tag #cfnr, and link to this post. Feel free to bring something to demo, or schwag to give away.
Here are some pics from the last Coffee for No Reason, back in August.
About Scott Kirsner
Scott Kirsner was part of the team that launched Boston.com in 1995, and has been writing a column for the Globe since 2000. His work has also appeared in Wired, Fast Company, The New York Times, BusinessWeek, Newsweek, and Variety. Scott is also the author of the books "Fans, Friends & Followers" and "Inventing the Movies," was the editor of "The Convergence Guide: Life Sciences in New England," and was a contributor to "The Good City: Writers Explore 21st Century Boston." Scott also helps organize several local events on entrepreneurship, including the Nantucket Conference and Future Forward. Here's some background on how Scott decides what to cover, and how to pitch him a story idea.
Subscribe via e-mail
More from Scott
December 9: Web Innovators Group
Demos of new mobile apps and web ventures at the Royal Sonesta Hotel in Cambridge. Free admission; cash bar.
December 10: Fintech Demo Day
Short demos from startups in the financial technology realm.
December 11: Unpitch
Entrepreneurs and investors sit down for lunch, advice, and feedback. Entrepreneurs must apply to participate.