Rajon Rondo jersey is the NBA's third best seller
Rajon Rondo of the Boston Celtics currently has the third most popular selling jersey for all National Basketball Association players, according to the NBA.
"LeBron James of the Miami Heat has grabbed the No. 1 spot on the NBA’s Most Popular Jerseys list, regaining the top ranking for the first time since April 2004," the NBA said in a press release. "Los Angeles Lakers’ guard Kobe Bryant, who has owned the position since the start of the 2008-09 season, finished second overall for the 2010-11 season."
The release added, "Four Boston Celtics aside from Rondo – Shaquille O’Neal (No. 12), Ray Allen (No. 13), Paul Pierce (No. 14), and Kevin Garnett (No. 15) – appear in the top 15, marking the first time five players from the same team have earned a place on the list."
Only the Lakers had better overall jersey sales as a team than the Celtics did, the NBA said.
To see the Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys list, please click on "Full entry."
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys:
1. LeBron James, Miami Heat
2. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
3. Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics
4. Amar’e Stoudemire, New York Knicks
5. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
6. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
7. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
8. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
9. Dwight Howard, Orlando Magic
10. John Wall, Washington Wizards
11. Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
12. Shaquille O’Neal, Boston Celtics
13. Ray Allen, Boston Celtics
14. Paul Pierce, Boston Celtics
15. Kevin Garnett, Boston Celtics