1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benlewis. Show Benlewis's posts

American Gods Audio Book Contest

There is an audio book verion of American Gods by Neil Gaiman coming out soon and Harper Collins is doing something interesting, they are holding a contest for a role in the book.  One big thing about the costest is that the first round is based on votes that the contestants can get fromm the general public.
    Do you guys thing that contests like this would get good enough contestants through to the next round?  Is this the best way to do a contest like this?

(I'm actually competing in this contest, if you like my entry votes are appreciated!  http://neilgaiman.bookperk.com/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=29933&s=7893616&i=1#SD)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: American Gods Audio Book Contest

I read the book and found it interesting from a conceptual and narrative POV but a bit flat in some places.  Not Gaiman's best work, IMO....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: American Gods Audio Book Contest

I enjoyed "American Gods" quite a bit, great premise. I've only read a couple of Gaiman novels so I can't comment on it's relative value in the Gaiman catalog.

Sections
Shortcuts