1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Hunger Games

So I really liked the first 2 books, Hunger Games and Catching Fire.  But I was very disappointed in the third book, Mockingjay.  She went from being a hero to a whiny baby.  The book was all over the place I thought. Did anyone else think that? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Re: Hunger Games

Amber, I couldn't agree with you more.  I sort of get that the author wanted to show the toll that the Games took on Katniss emoitionally, but she has flat and had no emotion most of it.  I also don't think that Prim had to die, was very pointless and once that happaned she had no future with Gale.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I felt like she wanted to hurry the book up.  I couldn't believe she ended up with Peeta.  From the first book, I thought for sure it was her and Gale.  And then she had Peeta go crazy and yet it ends up happily ever after?  Ugh..  didn't enjoy it at all.  Loved the twist in Catching Fire about the Victors going again in the games but just really disliked the third one.  Made no sense at all.  And yes, Prim dying??  Didn't make sense to me either.  I thought it was odd too that Prim went from being a child to young adult that quickly.  I want to see the movie Hunger Games and probably would go for Catching Fire, but no way on the last one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

When you see the movie they did leave a couple things out.  I would see all the movies, just to complete them. 

I too am Team GALE.  If you think about it, since no one really came back to District 12 there was only her and Peeta and maybe some others.  I liked her more at the end when she killed the new President after she discovered she was being used as a pawn again.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

That is true, but would you really want to be with someone who was programmed to kill you?? I would sleep with one eye open!  LOL!  I too loved when she killed Coin.  The only good part in the entire book in my eyes. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

No I wouldn't.  She also seemed like she had no feelings for her kids and life.  I get that, what they had to do to survive the games was just horrible. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I guess in a nutshell I thought her writing was terrible.  Almost like she stopped caring about the characters.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Yes I felt that way as well.  It was like she was tired of the story and just wanted it to be over.