1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: test

I like your positive attitude, Robin, but this is a rotten situation

Should have happened to someone like hats

We will see how it plays out

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

It's fixed.  Laughing  Yay!  

Avatar from "The Artwork of Catherine Darling Hostetter" 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to RockinRobin39's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Robin..glad to see they finally fixed your issue. The site has been a little wonky this week...I usually assume this is because they are working on it. Photos worked..then they didn't I was having issues accessing some threads but was able to find a way around it.

Anyhow..glad they got it resolved..and I never for a minute thought that BDC had banned you..in spite of the rumor another poster was trying to start.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

It's usually the ones that you would least suspect, LOL

Just ask Waldo Mudge Wink detective extraordinaire

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

Hey Robin..glad to see they finally fixed your issue. The site has been a little wonky this week...I usually assume this is because they are working on it. Photos worked..then they didn't I was having issues accessing some threads but was able to find a way around it.

Anyhow..glad they got it resolved..and I never for a minute thought that BDC had banned you..in spite of the rumor another poster was trying to start.

You should really read thru all the posts before you make a statement like that.  It was Robin who first stated she thought she was kicked off, and made a statement that she has been kicked out of better places. 

Yes, that's true, and I still think something funky went down.
    I look forward to seeing Waldo's report.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Jackbu, I saw your post, thanks.
    I have no clue why it would be removed?  It was benign.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Hi Robin, If you need my assistance, please don't hesitate to call my office.
    I have fond memories of socializing with you back in 19#9  http://www.baileyandelliott.com/index.htm

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi Robin, If you need my assistance, please don't hesitate to call my office.
    I have fond memories of socializing with you back in 19?9  http://www.baileyandelliott.com/index.htm

Hello, Mr Bailey. Nice to see you today. I hope you and Boots are doing well

Our friend Robin was the victim of a wicked game here recently, and I hope you will consider representing her interests when her antagonists go on trial before judge dottie

Thank you

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Hi jackbu, regarding email and all things digital, I recommend  http://www.komando.com/

"Most email contains IP address information that can give away your location"  See more at:

www.komando.com/tips/index.aspx?id=13619&page=3#sthash.J8e3gz7q.dpuf

Kim Komando WBZ radio  10p-12a Saturday evenings, I've learned a few things from listening to her show.

17. This post has been removed.