1. You have chosen to ignore posts from miumiuhandbag. Show miumiuhandbag's posts

Re: The 100 essential New England books

miumiu handbag

Miu Miu Paris Fashion Week and close the all autumn winter 2010 2011 fashion shows, does not seem true that ended to tell you the truth! Miu Miu As always gives us a really nice parade, as always, the Miu Miu woman, feminine and ultra chic, even in winter, flowers can not fail, applied on clothes, coats, bags and shoes. Miuccia Prada leads a parade on the catwalk-inspired interesting nineteenth-century Neo-Romanticism that has a good recovery is on the catwalk in life.

The parade is Miu Miu declined mostly in dark colors which are, however, interspersed by the occasional fluorescent orange and lavender, offered both in suits, coats, bags and even make-up is really well kept and very obvious integrand becomes part of the collection.

http://www.Miu-miu-handbag.com/?utm_source=forum&utm_medium=fanyangui&utm_campaign=fanyanguiforum]Miu Miu Handbags fall winter 2010 2011 collection are very nice, we have simple models in tumbled leather and patent leather, handbags monochrome black, orange and lavender multivitamin.

The decor is glam flower petals made of metal and illuminated by soft, rounded crystals that are present on the bags but as garlands to decorate clothing, coats and shoes.

A young and fresh collection that will surely be appreciated by young and not only!

Miu Miu is a trademark of Italian fashion's amazing, cutting edge and trendy knows how to make us women happy. Today I present you one of my favorite handbags spring summer 2010 Miu Miu is one of the great clutch Cruise made during 2010 that are becoming must-have for all purposes. The Crystal pouch is a really nice bag made of leather with a beautiful ivory handle with jewel precious stones.

The pouch is part of Crystal Spring Summer 2010 collection and is made of soft calf leather ivory color, has closed on the front, in the flap, in which are embedded gemstones always tan, say a glamorous tone caramel.

The Miu Miu bag is pretty and elegant, with the metal handle on which are embedded with precious stones and beautiful light. The hardware is metal argendo color that matches very well with both the ivory skin with the color of the stones.

The http://www.Miu-miu-handbag.com/?utm_source=forum&utm_medium=fanyangui&utm_campaign=fanyanguiforum]Miu Miu Handbagshas a chocolate brown lining and an internal pocket with zip, measurements are 27 x 13 x 4 cm and the handle measures 22 inches. The price is 610.00 euros.

Exotic luxury handbags are the ultimate choice to complete a perfect and exquisite style for any beautiful and elegant lady. Show your most refined taste and irresistible glamour by wearing a piece of croc kelly,ostrich kelly bags or hermes ostrich bag.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CrankyYankee. Show CrankyYankee's posts

In Response to Re: The 100 essential New England books:
    It's really, really stupid to lump children's books and adults' books together in a list of this sort.
    Posted by rhickok1109

I politely disagree!  It's "books about New England" that this list is about.  The "Ducklings" books belongs on the list as would "Keep the Lights Burning, Abbie", about lighthouse herione Abbie Burgess.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from daffy22. Show daffy22's posts

I thought it was really weird that you described Edith Wharton as having lived in Newport as a girl rather than as a resident of Lenox, Mass., which is where Ethan Frome was set.  That said, this was a great list and it also reminded me of some books I'd like to read.

What would I add?
    Laurel Thatcher Ulrich's The Midwife's Tale
    Stephen Nissenbaum and Paul Boyer's Salem Possessed
    Carolyn Chute's The Beans of Egypt, Maine
    Sarah Orne Jewett's The Country of the Pointed Firs
    Nathaniel Hawthorne's The House of the Seven Gables

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moncler2010. Show moncler2010's posts

A True Story of Race is great ,you can read it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gypsychick. Show Gypsychick's posts

CITIZEN SOMERVILLE: Growing Up With The Winter Hill Gang by Bobby Martini and Elayne Keratsis is a new twist on an old tale. It is a memoir of life in the burg of Somerville from the sixties to the present. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

Don't know if this has been posted before (sorry, have a terrible memory) - the quintessential New England book:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/612V7fyrRQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

Haven't been able to read all past posts...but that said let me endorse Henry Brestons, " The Outermost House", simply amazing,.... EB Whites essays, " One Mans Meat"..., anything by W.D. Wetherell, musings on life, fly-fishing and Vermont... Kerouac,....enuf said, as well as  the obscure beat poet John Weiners who is from my hometown of Milton, Ma and like me attended BC. Weiners was however shunned because he was gay (1950 -1960's Boston).......

Read Andre Dubus III," Townie"....

Read also anything ever written by Edgar Rowe Snow, Nathaniel Hawthorn, Robert McColskey, Thoreau (Walden, & Cape Cod etc....)

READ MELLVILLES " MOBY DICK" ....THE QUINTESSENTIAL NEW ENGLAND NOVEL....PERHAPS THE VERY BEST OF AMERICAN LITERATURE.....

Round it out with works by John Irving and Stephen King.

I know that I have overlooked many that are deserving, but this is a start.

Sections
Shortcuts