Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

Re: What are you reading? (2010 edition)

I just finished reading Unexpectedly, Milo by Matthew Dicks.  I liked it, though it's not as good as his other (and first) book, Something Missing, which is a little gem and one of my favorites. 

Next is Breakfast with Buddha by Roland Merullo, or I might go back and finish Diary of a Nobody and/or the Mary Poppins books, which I've been reading out of curiosity.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In Response to Re: What are you reading? (2010 edition):
    I just finished reading Unexpectedly, Milo by Matthew Dicks.  I liked it, though it's not as good as his other (and first) book, Something Missing , which is a little gem and one of my favorites.  Next is Breakfast with Buddha by Roland Merullo, or I might go back and finish Diary of a Nobody and/or the Mary Poppins books, which I've been reading out of curiosity.
    Posted by EnjoyEverySandwich

EnjoyEverySandwich:

Breakfast with Buddha is wonderful IMO. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

andiejen:  Many many people have told me that.  I just started it last night and like it so far.   :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

andiejen:  Many many people have told me that.  I just started it last night and like it so far.   :)

I know this is not a book review forum...though maybe that would not be a bad idea for a separate forum...but when you are done perhaps you can report back what you thought of it?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

BTW, andiejen - I read Merullo's Golfing With God and A Little Love Story last year.  I think you would enjoy GWG better than I did -- it didn't speak to me spiritually and I'm not a golfer -- golfers would really love it, I think.  However I really liked Love Story -- the writing was so beautiful.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

BTW, andiejen - I read Merullo's Golfing With God and A Little Love Story last year.  I think you would enjoy GWG better than I did -- it didn't speak to me spiritually and I'm not a golfer -- golfers would really love it, I think.  However I really liked Love Story -- the writing was so beautiful.

Thank you very much. I will seek them out at my library. If no luck, I have some points I can use on amazon. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

To nitpick: He only faced the opportunity to discover that he was wrong. If he was right, then, When the Music's Over....  
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow

Good point. I guess we will all find out the only way I believe we can truly know for sure.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Am just starting a new book that was given to me. Written by Dan Abrams, a legal analyst I have been following since his days at MSNBC.

Called "Man Down. Proof Beyond a Reasonable Doubt That Women Are Better Cops, Drivers, Gamblers, Spies, World Leaders, Beer Tasters, Hedge Fund Managers, and Just About EVERYTHING ELSE".

On the back cover is written, CLAIM: Women are smarter, healthier, and unequivocally better than men. PROOF: Read this book. 

Guess I will decide if I agree after I read the book.

Sections
Shortcuts