What are you reading? (2010 edition)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

Re: What are you reading? (2010 edition)

I just finished reading Unexpectedly, Milo by Matthew Dicks.  I liked it, though it's not as good as his other (and first) book, Something Missing, which is a little gem and one of my favorites. 

Next is Breakfast with Buddha by Roland Merullo, or I might go back and finish Diary of a Nobody and/or the Mary Poppins books, which I've been reading out of curiosity.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

andiejen:  Many many people have told me that.  I just started it last night and like it so far.   :)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

BTW, andiejen - I read Merullo's Golfing With God and A Little Love Story last year.  I think you would enjoy GWG better than I did -- it didn't speak to me spiritually and I'm not a golfer -- golfers would really love it, I think.  However I really liked Love Story -- the writing was so beautiful.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.