1. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Where do you buy books?

I go to the library a lot..but if I read a book that I really like and want for my collection then nine times out of ten I order it from Amazon...between the price and the free shipping..it can't be beat. I stock up on books at yard sales..etc.

All that being said..there's nothing like going into a Borders store and browsing the books.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from spaceace35. Show spaceace35's posts

theres also   treesavers books in franklin mass

391 west central street

508-528-1410

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaimedingle. Show jaimedingle's posts

I am a teacher, so I am always looking for children's books.  I have never seen a store with more children's books at better prices than Park Street Books in Medfield.  It is well laid out and the employees are really helpful.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aajay. Show aajay's posts

I mostly use the library or buy books at the Centervile library's used bookstore for 50 cents to a dollar.  Great selection.  I sometimes read classics on Gutenberg they have lots of old and quirky stuff.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichardFWright. Show RichardFWright's posts

Believe it or not: A New Independent Bookshop!

A new bookshop opened quietly this month in West Boylston. It's of some small comfort to see a new shop open just as we witnessed the sad closing of the Ben Franklin bookshop in Worcester this summer. The new store is Beech Tree Place Bookstore at 9 Maple St, W. Boylston, MA.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

There's a small shop next to Hunt's Photo and Ace Tickets in Kenmore Square across from Barnes & Noble

They always had great, obscure political books that I liked