Kim Kardashian divorcing Kris Humphries

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCAEStaff. Show BDCAEStaff's posts

Kim Kardashian divorcing Kris Humphries

After a lavish wedding and a little more than two months of marriage, reality star Kim Kardashian is divorcing NBA star Kris Humphries, E! News has confirmed.

Did you see their split coming? Or are you surprised?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JTB8773. Show JTB8773's posts

Re: Kim Kardashian divorcing Kris Humphries

Darn it! I had 80 days in the office pool!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmd123. Show kmd123's posts

Wow. Didn't see that coming or anything.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoUdon. Show NoUdon's posts

I think it is unfortunate.  I thought marriage was about for better or for worse.  At least they made millions off of the wedding?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigguy45. Show bigguy45's posts

Gee it wouldn't be the fact that Humphries isn't pulling down a fat NBA paycheck right now would it?  The Kardashians are nothing but untalented, money grubbing, celebuho's!  Do you think that Khloe would have even taken a second look at Lamar Odom if he wasn't making big cash?  I wish the whole family would just go away!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhouston1. Show mhouston1's posts

No.... really??  I. Am. Shocked....  Should have started an over/under on this one...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pdrczar. Show pdrczar's posts

Lamest entertainment choice available. Why people care about these talentless, vainglorious people is beyond me. Let me guess, she'll repeat this performance n+1 more times. Lame.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GarytheEagleGary. Show GarytheEagleGary's posts

NOOOO! No. No. No. No. No. NOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No No No!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duh. Show Duh's posts

But of course the wedding of two elderly lesbians who've been together since Nixon was President is a far greater threat to the institution of marriage. (sarcasm)

And we're supposed to care about this why?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from foolish1. Show foolish1's posts

lasted longer than I thought it would.  I had them down for 60 days. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TigerLilith. Show TigerLilith's posts

Jaw dropping, gobsmacked, never saw it coming, shocking.  The wedding was a way for them to make lot of money, which they did.   It's Kardashian, Inc first and foremost.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from baggelio. Show baggelio's posts

Kaching for the Kardashians, gotta give it to them, smart folk!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheKidsRAllRight. Show TheKidsRAllRight's posts

The K clan will also make money on airing the divorce details.  Just so happens Mom K's book comes out tomorrow...perfect timing for extra attention!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elaine17. Show Elaine17's posts

I agree with all above   Get them out of the news/non news    Nobody is shocked  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheaper. Show cheaper's posts

Ponzi-tainment. No surprise here. They set up a scheme and all these companies pay to be associated with an event that has no meaning or substance other than making money for the principals.

Bruce Jenner these days looks like a snare drum his face is pulled so tightly.

Can't we dump this with the nuclear waste in a silo somewhere?

We should just declare that Humphries guy as the Ted McGinley and cancel this out of our collective memory for good!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elaine17. Show Elaine17's posts

Absolutely right on       
    In Response to Re: Kim Kardashian divorcing Kris Humphries:
    [QUOTE]Same response to anything regarding Kim.  Who is she?  What of any value has she done in her life.   Who cares?  Please change the subject. 
    Posted by davedude[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCP4Ever. Show BCP4Ever's posts

I'm remain an optimist. At least she didn't reproduce.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Annhb123. Show Annhb123's posts

Well Said!!

In Response to Re: Kim Kardashian divorcing Kris Humphries:
    [QUOTE]Ponzi-tainment. No surprise here. They set up a scheme and all these companies pay to be associated with an event that has no meaning or substance other than making money for the principals. Bruce Jenner these days looks like a snare drum his face is pulled so tightly. Can't we dump this with the nuclear waste in a silo somewhere? We should just declare that Humphries guy as the Ted McGinley and cancel this out of our collective memory for good!
    Posted by cheaper[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from motyelof. Show motyelof's posts

I thought these kids would have made it at lest 3 months -- very shocked.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from exjacobyreader. Show exjacobyreader's posts

People have the audacity to cite the "sanctity of marriage" when they want to ban equal marriage rights for gay people. This loser is the poster child of why that argument needs to go away. And yes, this is not shocking. The only shocking thing is why this family of losers still gets any media attention.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChocolateChip. Show ChocolateChip's posts

The divorce was part of the contract between Kris and Kim, designed to promote both of their careers.  Sad to use marriage for this...but it's the oldest profession in the world.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from davedude. Show davedude's posts

Same response to anything regarding Kim.  Who is she?  What of any value has she done in her life.   Who cares?  Please change the subject. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from davedude. Show davedude's posts

Same response to anything regarding Kim.  Who is she?  What of any value has she done in her life.   Who cares?  Please change the subject. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Aesara. Show Aesara's posts

shoot!  I thought they would have least made it to Thanksgiving...but so what.  what's more shocking is that there are so many other better ways of spending $20 million...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4012339. Show user_4012339's posts

If Kim and Kris can't make it, who can?  This is just sad for the institiution of marriage as a whole. 

Man it was hard to type that while laughing so hard...