Tom Brady's hair -- long or short?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCAEStaff. Show BDCAEStaff's posts

Tom Brady's hair -- long or short?

If you live in New England, or follow the Patriots, it may come as no surprise that Tom Brady's hair has been a major source of discussion over the course of the last year.We want to know -- do you prefer the QB with long or short hair (or maybe somewhere in between)?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sure-Not. Show Sure-Not's posts

Re: Tom Brady's hair -- long or short?

The long hair clearly bothers him on the sidelines.  He was constantly playing with it between interceptions last Sunday.  I tweeted at the time that it should go.  Time to look like a man while playing a man's game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Todd8204. Show Todd8204's posts

don't care.. It's his choice. All we care is Tom Brady playing well....
    Seriously people!...lay off his nuts. let him breathe a little

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

I don't care, just don't have another 4 interception game ... ever

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WE5NUTS. Show WE5NUTS's posts

SuperBowl champions baby!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nesportsfan6013. Show nesportsfan6013's posts

He does look much better with the short hair. It is his choice though, and as long as he plays well, it shouldn't matter how long it is. Although, maybe the 4 interceptions were caused by the long hair in his eyes....mmmmm.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from setanta-cuchulainn. Show setanta-cuchulainn's posts

Not that I give a crap, but I thought he looked like Shemp, one of the Stooges before this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cable2006h. Show cable2006h's posts

Ummm who really cares? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bakerbee. Show bakerbee's posts

As much as it doesn't matter as long as he's playing good football....I have to say he was starting to look more like a European male model than a football player.  He's much more attractive with a short cut.  It must have been bugging him under that helmet!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hayate. Show hayate's posts

Ouch!

At Leonard Hair Transplant Associates they pluck curlies out of your keester and sew them into your bald spot…now that’s a real man. I wouldn't do that...even for GiGi...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrsS. Show MrsS's posts

FINALLY

Yes it was hideous on the sidelines when it was all sweaty and bugging him. He had enough I guess.

The sumo bun wouldn't fit under the helmet.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradsox04. Show bradsox04's posts

Corporate America (and Richard Nixon) long ago decreed: LONG hair... BAD!.... SHORT hair... GOOD!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reggie-T. Show Reggie-T's posts

This has got to be the most pathetic excuse for news and discussion that I've seen in the Globe. Are they actually paying "journalists" to write about this crap? When did the Globe turn into TMZ? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan1. Show NYPatsFan1's posts

If only it were his decision to have long hair.  God knows it was the wife, he even said she wouldn't let him cut his hair.  Now that the hair's gone, maybe the shrew will be next and the team can get back to winning playoff games.  Look at their poor playoff record since he began dating the know it all Gigi. It's no coincidence.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fubarra. Show fubarra's posts

More worthless drivel from bdc. no one cares. This website, and all who contribute to it, is a pathetic joke.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady's hair -- long or short?:
    [QUOTE]More worthless drivel from bdc. no one cares. This website, and all who contribute to it, is a pathetic joke.
    Posted by fubarra[/QUOTE]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you just contribute.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Slack. Show Slack's posts

If you are not Gisele and you care about this, you need to get a life.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimjogs. Show jimjogs's posts

Now, trim the sideburns (even with the ears for that sophisticated look) and hope for a defense that can carry you on an off day.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seebell. Show Seebell's posts

Discuss-NOT!!!! I don't care about him or his hair - ALL I CARE IS THAT HE PLAYS WELL.

As for his hair - HIS HAIR WAS THINNING and then when he married Giselle, ALL OF A SUDDEN HIS BALD SPOTS GREW IN - I honestly think he got hair plugs AND THAT'S WHY HE HAD TO GROW HIS HAIR LONG TO HIDE THE PLUGS - and now the redness or swelling is gone so PRESTO - he can now have his 'regular haircuts'.

OH - AND ANOTHER THING wasn't it "Giselle who used to say that he was gay"!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ArapahoJoe. Show ArapahoJoe's posts

Short hair and long passes.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tertuliano. Show tertuliano's posts

How can people be so simple? is it 2011 or 1910? a good bunch here in NE seem to live in the stone age. The long hair looked great IMO. Whoever had a problem with it has to face the question of why
    a) narrowmindedness
    b) hair envy
    c) fear of diverting from the norm
    d) macho complex
    e) absolute lack of aesthetic sense

In Europe that haircut is considered very masculine; and if you ask the girls, a MAJOR magnet.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from miloblankenstern. Show miloblankenstern's posts

Performance (good or bad) aside, he looked like a rock star.  Now, he's back to looking like pretty much every other guy.  One of those "conform or die" things, I guess.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

I really don't get the fascination with Tom Brady's appearance.  He's not even the best looking guy on the Patriots, much less the universe.

Matt Light is twice a attractive as Brady, yet everyone is supposed to fall all over Tommy.  I don't get it at-tall.

Long hair or short, he still is not nearly as gorgeous as people keep insisting he is.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz508. Show chazz508's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady's hair -- long or short?:
    [QUOTE]I really don't get the fascination with Tom Brady's appearance.  He's not even the best looking guy on the Patriots, much less the universe. Matt Light is twice a attractive as Brady, yet everyone is supposed to fall all over Tommy.  I don't get it at-tall. Long hair or short, he still is not nearly as gorgeous as people keep insisting he is.
    Posted by EnjoyEverySandwich[/QUOTE]

Sandwich! I don't think I've ever disagreed with you, but I have to on this one....I wouldn't kick Tom out of bed for eating crackers......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Give me hair long beautiful hair,
    hair as long as god can grow it.

this comes to you from a bald guy.

Sections
Shortcuts