Tom Brady's hair -- long or short?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

Re: Tom Brady's hair -- long or short?

In Response to Re: Tom Brady's hair -- long or short?:
    In Response to Re: Tom Brady's hair -- long or short? :   Sandwich! I don't think I've ever disagreed with you, but I have to on this one....I wouldn't kick Tom out of bed for eating crackers......
    Posted by chazz508

Gee chazz, why else would he be there?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

In Response to Re: Tom Brady's hair -- long or short?:
    In Response to Re: Tom Brady's hair -- long or short? :   Sandwich! I don't think I've ever disagreed with you, but I have to on this one....I wouldn't kick Tom out of bed for eating crackers......
    Posted by chazz508

Gonna be crowded -- you, Tom, Jake and the crackers!

Brady has that high forehead and the proportions of his face are not ideal.  Not that he's ugly, I just don't see him as handsomer than a lot of other players I can think of.  He's probably one of the best looking of the current crop of quarterbacks.  (That is not saying much, unfortunately.)  There are so many really attractive African-American players, and I sometimes wonder what goes through their minds when all the who's-the-handsomest discussions rarely include any of them.

NOT that I think about the appearance of NFL players all that much.  I mean really, when there's AFL footy to watch instead -- gorgeous extremely fit young men wearing tank tops and tiny shorts tackling eachother on the field, and gee, bonus, they all have Aussie accents.  Advantage: Aussie Rules!  Wink

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

I thought his long hair was very sexy. Too bad he cut it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBrady. Show TBrady's posts

It's fake hair anyway, so who cares?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

His new style is called..........."The El Do Shay"
    ......what a puppet to the Misses....I guess if looking like a tool and being her monkey keeps the "super" (?) model happy ya do it.......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GuessMyName. Show GuessMyName's posts

It's the only reason why chicks pay attention to football at all: Brady's hair is Tiger Beat for post-pubescents.  Acutally Cougar Beat.

The only reason why any sports fan would give a tinker's damn is that the Red Sox are stinking-up the AL East and likely will continue to do so under Valentine.  Make Pedroia player-manager: not a whole lot Dustin can do with his hair.  Which is probably a good thing because he can concentrate on playing ball and winning, something that pretty Tommy might want to consider doing.

Hopefully the Boys in Green will continue to provide some satisfying distractions!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HowdieDoody. Show HowdieDoody's posts

Who cares?

Sections
Shortcuts