1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gottahavegadget. Show gottahavegadget's posts

Re: 'Two and a Half Men' actor calls his show 'filth'

His phrase "God Fearing" pretty much sums up the entire thing for me.  Could be more of a cult setting.  Wondering if he is donating all his earnings to the "church"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

This is why the people that care about him should do an intervention and ship him off to a nice retreat for R&R  so he can clear his head and make some intelligent decisions, he's probably suffering from exhaustion!   Paul Peterson where are you?  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamianX. Show DamianX's posts

In response to BDCFeaturesEditor's comment:

Teenage actor Angus T. Jones, who stars in the CBS comedy ‘‘Two and a Half Men,’’ said in a video posted online by a Christian church that the show is ‘‘filth’’ (read more and watch a video with more details).

What do you think of Jones's remarks? Should he stay on the show? Discuss here.

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. I expect he will be fired anyday now. He should've kept his trap shut and found a new job more suitable to his personal & religious beliefs first. Remember Kurt Cameron from Growing Pains? Me neither.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Katiesaunt. Show Katiesaunt's posts

Maybe he'll do something noble with his life.  His money is his, he shouldn't have to give it back, but I would think he would stop being on the show...I bet he's under contract, though.  As for his church, who knows...I'm not a member so I can't pass judgement.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Katiesaunt. Show Katiesaunt's posts

Is there are Corolla church?  Forerunners are too big.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AmazonPlanet. Show AmazonPlanet's posts

He's not entirley wrong. From when the show premiered up to now, it's been taking an increasingly lower road.  it was funny for the first few years or so.  Good for him for speaking up but could have done it in a less Charlie Sheen-like way.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hikerskiergirl. Show hikerskiergirl's posts

maybe he should find a new job since he doesn't like the one he has now.  If I said that about my employer, I'd simply be asked to leave - aka fired.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Aesara. Show Aesara's posts

In response to BDCFeaturesEditor's comment:

Teenage actor Angus T. Jones, who stars in the CBS comedy ‘‘Two and a Half Men,’’ said in a video posted online by a Christian church that the show is ‘‘filth’’ (read more and watch a video with more details).

What do you think of Jones's remarks? Should he stay on the show? Discuss here.

If he feels so strongly against the show, he should quit.  I am sure there are plenty of other actors in Hollywood who would step in to replace his character.  Talk is cheap so put your money where your mouth is...if Angus feels the show is "filth" then only Angus can walk away from it.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from vi. Show vi's posts

How "convenient" that he made his millions and NOW thinks it's disgraceful...right.  He found God and all of a sudden he's got a conscience?  Idiot.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from czibailo. Show czibailo's posts

Time to pull a Darren Stevens on him and slip in a new half a man...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bidemytime. Show bidemytime's posts

I thought it was a comedy -- if I'd known it was filth, I would have tuned in years ago!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from scoosdad. Show scoosdad's posts

That horrible scream you just heard was from his agent.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

My, my, my how times have changed!!

Seems to me that only about 20 years ago, we were all applauding Kirk Cameron for finding religion and leaving Growing Pains for the same reasons.  And Growing Pains was not nearly as "filthy" as Two and a Half Men.

I don't  think there is anything wrong with what the young man said.  He's been on the show since he was about 11 and now he is an adult, a recent convert to Christianity and he has his own views on life.  Giving all the money back is about the most absud thing I've ever heard.  He is probably under a long-term contract and cannot get out of it.....we don't really have all the facts, do we?

The show IS filth!!  It has gone way downhill since Sheen left.  I think Kutcher is a terrible actor, and the only way they get people to watch the show is with all the sex lines and tales of "pythons".  I watch the show less and less, and when I find a show a like better in that time slot, I will cease all together.

I applaud  Angus T Jones for speaking his mind, as much as I appluded Kirk Cameron 20 years ago!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JiintsFan. Show JiintsFan's posts

kids

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

Not everyone was applauding kirk.  I think even kirk realized to keep show business and his views on religion separate. 

Possibly, but no one, that I recall, told him he was an ingrate and should give back the money!

Sections
Shortcuts