What did you think of Madonna's halftime show?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from d-st. Show d-st's posts

Re: What did you think of Madonna's halftime show?

Madonna wants to look and feel young with the cheerleader song but it's not working.  Stick with more mature songs.  Represent the mature generation.  Don't get mentally disturbed and act like a teenager.  It's okay to age gracefully.

I thought the set and costumes were one of the best and very extravagant.  One of the best halftime shows.

The NFL prefers mature singers in the halftime because the younger immature generation does thinks that have to be censored because that is how young rock stars are.  An example is the Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson show where they malfunctioned their wardrobe.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seebell. Show Seebell's posts

I totally enjoyed it.  She showed she's acquired some class over the years.  Her voice sounded wonderful and she looked in great shape; and I enjoyed those songs she chose (songs from my 'hey-day') and I enjoyed the costumes and the whole thing - the ending was soooooo beautiful and meaningful...
    I was IMPRESSED!!!!!!!
    Oh - and I didn't take much notice of that singer who gave the finger and I do believe she alone was responsible for that - and I assumed that's what the 'young singers of today' must be into that stuff since they don't seem to have much respect for themselves or others.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

In Response to Re: What did you think of Madonna's halftime show?:
    Madonna's halftime show was one of the best.  The dancer on the tight rope was awesome.  Madonna looks good for her age.  She still looks young and hasn't had any plastic surgery.
    Posted by d-st

hahahahahahahaha -- too funny!  

She does look great, but she's had loads of help -- and all power to her.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67toppsrule. Show 67toppsrule's posts

In Response to What did you think of Madonna's halftime show?:
    Did you love Madonna's halftime show? Were you happy with the mix of songs? What did you think of the man performing acrobatic moves on the tight-rope?
    Posted by BostonDotCom

Sections
Shortcuts