Which celebrities are you over?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCAEStaff. Show BDCAEStaff's posts

Which celebrities are you over?

It seems like Tom and Gisele are popping up everywhere these days. Have you had enough? Let us know which celebrities you are so over.  Maybe you've had your fill of the Angelina-Brad-Jennifer triangle.  Or are you fed up with Tom and Katie? Air your grievances here. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TarheelChief. Show TarheelChief's posts

Re: Which celebrities are you over?

Personally I feel myself lucky to not be in the celebrity business of modern sports,modern movies, modern books,television, clothing,and automobile style.
    It's a shame folks in the media must produce and nurture this industry and even worse lawyers and  agents must work  to help these folks stay in front of the camera and mikes. 
    Cameramen,  coaches,editors,book stores,movie theatres,stadium owners,and various charities would have to create another system for filling the seats and aisles and selling those expensive tickets to prop up the incredible salaries of these various economic parasites.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LastRytes. Show LastRytes's posts

Jennifer Aniston: really - why do SO many people seem to care so much about her, her personal life, and her biological ticking-clock... I think she's fine as a public persona, but I am so sick of seeing/hearing the near CONSTANT updates regarding the painfully reported facts that she is STILL single and childless...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Debbie. Show Debbie's posts

Tom & Giselle AND Brad and Angelina.....SOOOOO over it!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from footsyball. Show footsyball's posts

Britney Spears, Tom and Katie, Brad and Angelina,..pretty much anyone who I'm assaulted by in the mag rack of the grocery checkout isle.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TarheelChief. Show TarheelChief's posts

Normally celebrities have lost their cache when they appear on ads for diets,Depends,insurance companies,or golf outings.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeasyII. Show LeasyII's posts

The Turds from Jersey Shore
    The Kardashians
    Tom & Gisele
    Repeat

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntersmama72. Show huntersmama72's posts

BRAD AND ANGELINA BY FAR!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

All of them.

Sections
Shortcuts