Which celebrity do you want to meet?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stelle123. Show stelle123's posts

Re: Which celebrity do you want to meet?

i would like to meet angelina jolie .
    grapefruit diet

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stellagranos. Show stellagranos's posts

Stevie Nicks

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from miumiuhandbag. Show miumiuhandbag's posts

Miumiu handbag

Miu Miu Paris Fashion Week and close the all autumn winter 2010 2011 fashion shows, does not seem true that ended to tell you the truth! Miu Miu As always gives us a really nice parade, as always, the Miu Miu woman, feminine and ultra chic, even in winter, flowers can not fail, applied on clothes, coats, bags and shoes. Miuccia Prada leads a parade on the catwalk-inspired interesting nineteenth-century Neo-Romanticism that has a good recovery is on the catwalk in life.

The parade is Miu Miu declined mostly in dark colors which are, however, interspersed by the occasional fluorescent orange and lavender, offered both in suits, coats, bags and even make-up is really well kept and very obvious integrand becomes part of the collection.

Miu Miu handbags fall winter 2010 2011 collection are very nice, we have simple models in tumbled leather and patent leather, handbags monochrome black, orange and lavender multivitamin.

The decor is glam flower petals made of metal and illuminated by soft, rounded crystals that are present on the bags but as garlands to decorate clothing, coats and shoes.

A young and fresh collection that will surely be appreciated by young and not only!

Miu Miu is a trademark of Italian fashion's amazing, cutting edge and trendy knows how to make us women happy. Today I present you one of my favorite handbags spring summer 2010 Miu Miu is one of the great clutch Cruise made during 2010 that are becoming must-have for all purposes. The Crystal pouch is a really nice bag made of leather with a beautiful ivory handle with jewel precious stones.

The pouch is part of Crystal Spring Summer 2010 collection and is made of soft calf leather ivory color, has closed on the front, in the flap, in which are embedded gemstones always tan, say a glamorous tone caramel.

The Miu Miu bag is pretty and elegant, with the metal handle on which are embedded with precious stones and beautiful light. The hardware is metal argendo color that matches very well with both the ivory skin with the color of the stones.

The Miu Miu handbag has a chocolate brown lining and an internal pocket with zip, measurements are 27 x 13 x 4 cm and the handle measures 22 inches. The price is 610.00 euros.

Exotic luxury handbags are the ultimate choice to complete a perfect and exquisite style for any beautiful and elegant lady. Show your most refined taste and irresistible glamour by wearing a piece of croc kelly,ostrich kelly bags or hermes ostrich bag.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Enrique Iglesias

No particular reason except he's beautiful to gaze at.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Alessandra Ambrosio

It must be heaven on Earth! The stunning models of Victoria's Secret take to the runway for the 2010 Fashion Show.  These models came to strut their stuff and show off the hottest in lingerie this year.  The show, set to air on Nov. 30, will be an eye-popping night of beauty, art, and entertainment.  These lingerie-clad beauties take to the stage for the hottest fashion show of the year, accompanied by performances from Katy Perry and Akon. <br /><br /> There was no doubt that beauty, Alessandra Ambrosia, would steal the show.  This angel deserves those wings. <br /><br /> BY ROSANNE SALVATORE <br />Follow our galleries on Twitter <a href="<a href=http://twitter.com/NYDNPhotos&quot; target="_blank">@NYDNPhotos</a>." title="It must be heaven on Earth! The stunning models of Victoria's Secret take to the runway for the 2010 Fashion Show. These models came to strut their stuff and show off the hottest in lingerie this year. The show, set to air on Nov. 30, will be an eye-popping night of beauty, art, and entertainment. These lingerie-clad beauties take to the stage for the hottest fashion show of the year, accompanied by performances from Katy Perry and Akon. <br /><br /> There was no doubt that beauty, Alessandra Ambrosia, would steal the show. This angel deserves those wings. <br /><br /> BY ROSANNE SALVATORE <br />Follow our galleries on Twitter <a href="http://twitter.com/NYDNPhotos&quot; target="_blank" />@NYDNPhotos</a>." width="434" height="475" />

If not, how about Lemmy Kilmister from Motorhead

Prefer Alessandra

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

jessey,  As a woman, I can appreciate the beauty of other women & I agree about the VS models though I don't watch the shows.

I'd rather look at Alessandra than Lemmy too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntersmama72. Show huntersmama72's posts

OF COURSE THE OHH SO GORGEOUS TOMMY LEE OF MOTLEY CRUE =]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtubes412. Show mtubes412's posts

I would trade everything I own, which isn't much, to meet Dr. Hunter S. Thompson for a weekend in Vegas in the early 70's.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Daine Lane I would like to .... Oh wait you said meet never mind...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from http://www.boston.com. Show http://www.boston.com's posts

Thanks for your sharing. I think you're right. It looks very useful

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from devannd. Show devannd's posts

Carrie Underwood
    Robert DeNiro
    And if he were alive
    John Lennon

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mercedes88. Show Mercedes88's posts

Met George Carlin at a show we were hosting. He was the sweetest warmest, down to earth people i have ever met.

In Response to Which celebrity do you want to meet?:
    [QUOTE]MATTYHORN-2 "Next...George Carlin - one of the most accomplished, prolific comedians comedians ever and a master wordsmith." I SEE DEAD PEOPLE.
    Posted by ennui[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mercedes88. Show Mercedes88's posts

OMG!!! Colin Firth, Yummy!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from beastsgirl. Show beastsgirl's posts

I actually met James Woods last week. He was so kind. I asked him for an autograph, and he gave me one! He even asked what my name was. I have always been a huge fan of his, and on top of it all,it was my birthday. I felt wicked stupid interupting him,but couldn't help it. (He's so  handsome)  I would like to hang out with Sarah,Duchess of York for a day. Is she still a Duchess? Doesn't matter though, I bet she has some hilarious tales to tell.b.g.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from phenelopie. Show phenelopie's posts

TYRA BANKS

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz508. Show chazz508's posts

Will Ferrell!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

Someone else thought of Mark Knopfler -- he was one of the first names that came to mind.  I have lots of questions about the stories in his songs.

There are lots of pretty people that would be nice to meet, but I'd have nothing really to talk to them about (that they haven't heard already).

Heidi Klum I think would be fun to talk to.  She has lots of different interests, she has kids, and she produces Project Runway, which is a guilty pleasure of mine, so I think we have things to talk about.

Ricky Gervais -- he'd be a hoot to hang out with, I think.

And, if I was stuck on a desert island and could only have one person there (assuming it couldn't be a family member) I would pick Terry Jones from Monty Python.  I love Michael Palin, but I think Terry Jones has a joie de vivre and a limitless amount of interests, so I would bet the conversation wouldn't lag and he would help me find the bright side of being stranded.  The time would fly, I think.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

I would like to meet Marcus Aurelius. Srsly.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from REYNELLE. Show REYNELLE's posts

Mariah Carey is my all time favorite singer.Guys please check on youtube,i have a clip singing "i believe"by fantasia barino and what kind of fool i am....Just type SUCAT GOT TALENT REYN MEDINA,you'll surely enjoy it.....Thanks

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from IheartJohn. Show IheartJohn's posts

John Cuzack.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from morning-glory. Show morning-glory's posts

Justin Timberlake. Hopefully the sense of humor he appears to have is real.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcoholica44. Show alcoholica44's posts

I would love to meet BEN AFFLECK!!! If given a chance I would be the happiest girl on earth!!!!!