Who are the most overrated stars of 2011?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCAEStaff. Show BDCAEStaff's posts

Who are the most overrated stars of 2011?

Which celebrity are completely sick of these? Lindsay? Ashton? Kim? Let us know the famous faces of 2011 that you are so over.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

Re: Who are the most overrated stars of 2011?

The Kardashians! all of them! even their pets!

What a statement about the state of America when these trol**ps,who are's and tr** amp's get a TV show....for several year's no less!

I just saw a clip of Kim and her Ex arguing and the Ex says (regarding the move to his home state) that "nobody will even care about you 9 year's from now!"

The look of shock and awe on her face was priceless!

Lindsey Lohan is like a horrific train accident where the train jumps the tracks and has a slow decent into the revine below....and you don't have to watch because you know how it's going to end....her Parent's are on the same train!

The next thread should be a Death Pool!

Wink

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from livenow. Show livenow's posts

In Response to Re: Who are the most overrated stars of 2011?:
    [QUOTE]The Kardashians! all of them! even their pets!   What a statement about the state of America when these trol**ps,who are's and tr** amp's get a TV show....for several year's no less! I just saw a clip of Kim and her Ex arguing and the Ex says (regarding the move to his home state) that "nobody will even care about you 9 year's from now!" The look of shock and awe on her face was priceless! Lindsey Lohan is like a horrific train accident where the train jumps the tracks and has a slow decent into the revine below....and you don't have to watch because you know how it's going to end....her Parent's are on the same train! The next thread should be a Death Pool!
    Posted by RogerTaylor[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bjmbjm. Show bjmbjm's posts

I am so over the use of the term "so over". I am also so over fluff pieces that try to mix mindless celebrity coverage with hip irony. I would be less "so over" these particular celebs if the Globe hadn't been so all over them in the past 12 months.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishPat1591. Show IrishPat1591's posts

Everyone from twilight

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

Tomelle Bradchen.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DONNAMOMOF7. Show DONNAMOMOF7's posts

[QUOTE]All of them. That is, I am completely, utterly, and entirely sick of America's celebrity culture. If someone acts well, then good for them. And good for us, because we can see their films. But why on Earth do people spend so much of their time following celebrity news? Live your own lives!
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was going to say.  Not one of them is worth the money they earn compared to hard working people....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

A little off topic but I just read   "Two Versions  The Other Side Of Fame And Family" a tell-all book by Bill Hudson about his marriage to Goldie Hawn, it's a good read...he talks a lot about parental alienation and how it affected him and his family.   PS:  I didn't post in  "Books"  cause this book didn't look like the intellectual stuff they lean toward up there!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

[QUOTE]A little off topic but I just read   "Two Versions  The Other Side Of Fame And Family" a tell-all book by Bill Hudson about his marriage to Goldie Hawn, it's a good read...he talks a lot about parental alienation and how it affected him and his family.
    Posted by dog-lady[/QUOTE]

Parental alienation is a very "REAL" crime! DL

It should be punishable by possible imprisonment and required counseling until the children are emancipated at the guilty parties expense!

It is sick and twisted behavior and a result of being mentally deficient!

....sorry bit off the thread

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who are the most overrated stars of 2011? : Parental alienation is a very "REAL" crime! DL It should be punishable by possible imprisonment and required counseling until the children are emancipated at the guilty parties expense! It is sick and twisted behavior and a result of being mentally deficient! ....sorry bit off the thread
    Posted by RogerTaylor[/QUOTE]

I agree...that's why I recommended the book.  Bill Hudson pours his heart out,  offers advice based on his experience and you see a much different side of Goldie.  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0983809003/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1/188-3281899-7577626?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_r=1JX94G38QZFX8PN0P14E&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_i=B006C4GB6A

11. This post has been removed.