2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjc2010. Show mjc2010's posts

Re: Who could replace Charlie Sheen?

Andrew "Dice" Clay

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

Answer: cancel this awful show

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from md12. Show md12's posts

No one can replace Charlie show is dead without him!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nodayatthebeach. Show nodayatthebeach's posts

Don't bother. The show IS Charlie Sheen. Once he's gone, you might as well cancel the show. This isn't a batman movie loaded with special effects and a guy with his face hidden in a costume. This is about Charlies character. We all already knew he was a party animal which is why he was perfect for the part. Irreplaceable. Show's done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from strummer03303. Show strummer03303's posts

Ryan Stiles.  After being kicked out by Alan's ex, he moves in with Alan and Jake while the absent Charlie travels the world.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lordo1. Show Lordo1's posts

In Response to Who could replace Charlie Sheen?:
    With Charlie Sheen fired from "Two and a Half Men," we listed a handful of actors who could step in and keep the hit show rolling. Who would you add to the list?
    Posted by BostonDotCom

CHARLIE SHEEN!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seenittoo. Show Seenittoo's posts

In Response to Who could replace Charlie Sheen?:
    With Charlie Sheen fired from "Two and a Half Men," we listed a handful of actors who could step in and keep the hit show rolling. Who would you add to the list?
    Posted by BostonDotCom

There must be 1000 actors who could do a better job than Charlie Sheen.  Hasn't anybody noticed he is NOT a good actor?  The only reason the show works with him in it is because the character parallels his real life -- it's no stretch and the audience gets a kick out of the game the writers play the situation. But still, he's phoning it in most of the time.  John Cryer is 100X a better actor.  Cryer and the writers are what work in the show.  I think Charlie can be replaced embarassingly easily and Charlie Sheen will see what he's really worth.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Heck, it's amazing the show lasted this long - which is only a sad testament to the poor quality of shows it was competing against. 

Isn't there another intelligent well-written British show the networks can rip-off and pass on as their own...??

It was a boring premise way back when it was called "my two dads"...just let it die already....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I have no doubt that CBS will dredge up some "Cousin Oliver" type to try to pick up Charlie's slack -- I love the Ted McGinley suggestion . . .  he's made a career out of this kind of thing -- and beat this miserable dog of a show completely to death, but the truth is, without the novelty of watching Charlie play himself and creating the perfect vicarious living illusion, the show has absolutely no draw whatsoever.

John Cryer?

Seriously?

Undecided

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dlora7. Show dlora7's posts

Ashton Kutcher will be a great replacement. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from coco24. Show coco24's posts

In Response to Re: Who could replace Charlie Sheen?:
    Bring back Charlie Sheen or let it die. 
    Posted by FlemingJ

I would love to see Charlie back. He needs to apologize to a lot of people first.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from coco24. Show coco24's posts

This is my favorite show, since Frasier, and I am going to miss Charlie Sheen.

Sections
Shortcuts