Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

50 Greatest Comedy Sketches

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaySev2010. Show JaySev2010's posts

Re: 50 Greatest Comedy Sketches

Meet the Spartans. You must go out and buy this movie. Don't look it up. Just get a copy and watch. Now. You will love it. I absolutely assure you this is the funniest movie ever made. Not a dull moment.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

An episode of hr HBO show from the late 80's/early 90's called "Not necessarily the news"  It's a Mercedes Benz commercial touting that the 1946 Mercedes Benz has 1 milion 400,000 plus miles and still going. Then you see it's Hitler driving it and then a sign post up ahead reads-Buenos Aries 26 KM.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Probably all Charlie Chaplin films. "Modern Times" is what I remember seeing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Dave Chappell - Player Haters Ball, "Rick James"
    SNL - Look for the Union Label, "Cheeseburgie, Cheeseburgie, Cheeseburgie"
    In Living Color's - Homey T Clown, Prison Poetry (Kill My Landlord), 3 Champs and a Baby, Homeboy shopping network (mo' money, mo'money, mo' money).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldenlady. Show Maldenlady's posts

The vicous bunny scene from Monty Python's "Search for the Holy Grail"...

Sections
Shortcuts