1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCAEStaff. Show BDCAEStaff's posts

Billy Crystal tweeted that he's hosting the Oscars. Who do you think would be a good host?

Billy Crystal tweeted that he has stepped in as host of the Oscars after Eddie Murphy bailed.  Who do you think should host the big show?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSapienza. Show TSapienza's posts

Re: Eddie Murphy has pulled out of hosting the Academy Awards. Who should replace him?

Robert Downey Jr.
    Quick wit, great back-story...and he's one of today's true movie stars

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kindleluvr61. Show kindleluvr61's posts

Re: Eddie Murphy has pulled out of hosting the Academy Awards. Who should replace him?

It's too bad that Eddie Murphy isn't hosting them; that would have been a great showFrown.  But I think Jerry Seinfeld would make a terrific host for the Academy Awards.  Sealed

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Denisohainle. Show Denisohainle's posts

They really had to scrape the bottom of the barrel when they picked Murphy.
    The replacement? How about that Kim Kardashian? Her marriage lasted longer than Murphy's class.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bugmenotscreen. Show bugmenotscreen's posts

The Muppets!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Billy Crystal tweeted that he's hosting the Oscars. Who do you think would be a good host?

I think Billy Crystal is always the best choice. There is something to be said for dependability...and he can always be counted on to to a good job.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: Billy Crystal tweeted that he's hosting the Oscars. Who do you think would be a good host?

Three letters:

NPH

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from leafswin27. Show leafswin27's posts

Colin Quinn

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In Response to Re: Billy Crystal tweeted that he's hosting the Oscars. Who do you think would be a good host?:
    [QUOTE]Three letters: NPH
    Posted by MattyScornD[/QUOTE]
    Okay..I am slipping..it took me three days to figure out that NPH means Neil Patrick Harris ( right?).
    I find him hilarious in How I Met your Mother..but I am not sure with hosting the Oscars..possibly..but I just can't ..(wait for it..wait for it)...picture it.

lol...Hope and Maks will always get my vote.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Only way I would watch is if they had Ricky Gervais host.