Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Carlos

You have to see this. The 5 1/2 hr version (recommended) is free on
     Demand via the Sundance channel (assuming you have ComCast ). While the King's Speech is good (and a little overrated), this movie is far better; the best of the past several years, IMO. It is done in 6 languages (kudos to the actors, 
    especially Rodriguez) , is a biography and history lesson, and when they whiz around the world it doesn't have that plastic James Bond veneer. Great writing, directing and performances by even the minor characters; must have been high budget.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Actually, it's more than 6 languages. The languages are French, German, Spanish, English, Arabic, Russian, Hungarian (difficult), & Japanese; often in mid-sentence. 

Obviously, I'm a fan.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricard33. Show ricard33's posts

Re: Carlos

i have watched it twice now,five and a half hours and it keeps your interest to the last minute. and, since it's based on a true story makes it all the better. at first i almost thought rodriguez was carlos,he is that good.

Sections
Shortcuts