1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jabeen100. Show jabeen100's posts

What are your favourite movies of all time and tell why?

I have a lot of favourite movies. I really like 'Third Star' and 'The Lovely Bones' (Both are incredibly sad) and 'Howl's Moving Castle' because it's just amazing!     What are yours?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rich1273. Show Rich1273's posts

Re: What are your favourite movies of all time and tell why?

The Hustler - Love Paul Newman's performance. The competitiveness and the arrogance of Fast Eddie. The black and white photography is great. George C. Scott has a good early performance.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - I like how they both erased each other from their memories and yet they still meet again and fall for each other all over again. How they realize their quirks and their short comings but in the end they're willing to try again. That's what a relationship is all about.

Ghost World - Love the cynicism and the fact that the characters feel like they don't fit with the "rest of the world". The writing is also fantastic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OldRetiredJoe. Show OldRetiredJoe's posts

Re: What are your favourite movies of all time and tell why?

Favorite movies: Citizen Kane, Casablanca, Treasure of the Sierre Madre, Whale Rider, Gojira, King Kong 1933, Zero Dark Thirty.

Best comedy: Airplane.