$150,000 - $200,000 estimate....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

$150,000 - $200,000 estimate....

Yeah yeah yeah, I get it.  

Read today that Lennon's (rhythm git player from the best band ever by a billion miles?) Vox Conti is going for sale.  I didn't know JL played keys for the band live, never mind on a Vox.

Yet another reason to love the Best Band Ever....and also to hate idiots with more money than sense.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: $150,000 - $200,000 estimate....

Lennon played that at the Shea Stadium concert.  You have to check out a clip of that.  John was obviously out of his mind that night, hammering at the keyboard like Jerry Lee Lewis.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah yeah yeah, I get it.  

Read today that Lennon's (rhythm git player from the best band ever by a billion miles?) Vox Conti is going for sale.  I didn't know JL played keys for the band live, never mind on a Vox.

Yet another reason to love the Best Band Ever....and also to hate idiots with more money than sense.

[/QUOTE]

You must hate a lot of people. There's plenty of people with more money than sense in politics, sports and the rest of the "entertainment industry."

I find most people with sense, have less money and some are just as happy if not happier than the ones with carloads of money.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Hi Zilla, I didn't mean to sound hateful or aggressive, I regret writing "hate"...that's not true at all, I was just a bit feisty after reading about the Lennon Vox auction.

But it drives me to despair.....Vox this, Farf that......I couldn't care less if anyone knows or cares what they sound like......but most people have no clue.....and, IMO, anybody that has $200k to waste to brag to their theoretical "friends" about having a Vox Conti that St. John Lennon famously played...it's pathetic.....sad.

===========

next comments have nothing to do with Zilla

===========================c

Go to eBay, and price, say, a pedal from a 1965 Vox Continetal.

YOU DIG MUSIC?  ME TOO.  YOU RICH?  I AIN'T.  IF YOU HAVE $200K WOULD YOU RATHER SHOW OFF a Vox you can't play and don't really understand......d'oh.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Only a pompus asss whould spend that kind of money on an Organ.  Me, I'm blowing $200K on an Aston Martin DB9 and hookers.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Richard Pryor was married with lots of kids as was George Carlin and Eddie Murphy.  What's your point other then you just can't refrain from taking shots.  I'm hoping you will agree to a truce on this board.  The posters here deserve better.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Only a pompus asss whould spend that kind of money on an Organ.  Me, I'm blowing $200K on an Aston Martin DB9 and hookers.

[/QUOTE]

I like your style.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    []

[]
    Married with 2 kids, folks^^.

My oh my.

So... how many f**s are you asking me to give?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anyone who would seriously considered spending that much for beat up case is by definition someone with too much money.  Donate the cash to a food bank and let it go.  That's my feeling.  (And I actually told the sellers as much -  The Carters, formerly of Gruhn Guitars. Christy actually replied back, and was pretty nice about it under the circumstances.

[/QUOTE]

Or, for every dollar spent on indulgences like that, make a charitable donation of an equal amount.  Then you have a multiple win situation.

Sections
Shortcuts