ahoy.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

ahoy.

well, this place sure cleans up nice, doesn't it?

anyway, as i hope you have gathered from my prolonged absence, i now work in an environment without a computer.  also, i have been playing more music than ever. one of my bands, which i play drums and sing in, has gotten a nice write-up on a boston music blog, and it is here. http://www.rslblog.com/2013/04/the-adventures-of.html

we are playing at all asia in cambridge next sunday, april 28th.  if zilla and matty and of course j eric are around, hey guys.  and yoga, i miss and long for you terribly.

cheers everyone.

-ph

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: ahoy.

Hey PH - glad to hear from you again. Been a long time. Glad to read that things are going well for you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Cheers...!

I may actually be in town that day, but we'll see...

Congrats on the write-up/release.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In response to phsmith8's comment:

well, this place sure cleans up nice, doesn't it?

anyway, as i hope you have gathered from my prolonged absence, i now work in an environment without a computer.  also, i have been playing more music than ever. one of my bands, which i play drums and sing in, has gotten a nice write-up on a boston music blog, and it is here. http://www.rslblog.com/2013/04/the-adventures-of.html

we are playing at all asia in cambridge next sunday, april 28th.  if zilla and matty and of course j eric are around, hey guys.  and yoga, i miss and long for you terribly.

cheers everyone.

-ph

You picked quite the week to drop by and say hello, but I'm always happy to see you.  

Nice writeup; you're looking sharp in the pic, too.   hahahah.   Nice to see your excellent news and know you are doing what makes you (and everyone around you) happy.   You are missed (and the admiration is mutual).   Cool

Sections
Shortcuts