American Music Awards 2012: Your thoughts?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCFeaturesEditor. Show BDCFeaturesEditor's posts

American Music Awards 2012: Your thoughts?

Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber won three American Music Awards, including Artist of the Year, at the show in Los Angeles on Nov. 18. Did you watch? What did you think of Bieber's big win and the slew of performances that packed the stage? Favorite moments? Least favorites? Share here. View photos of the night's highlights and wins.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cable2006h. Show cable2006h's posts

Re: American Music Awards 2012: Your thoughts?

I don't watch any of these award shows anymore.  To me they are done horribly.  No talents singing and winning awards just doesn't do it for me.  I watched all but 10 minutes of last nights fiasco and was instantly turned off.  Justin Bieber winning artist of the year would have to be the biggest, lamest excuse ever.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zumba_Man. Show Zumba_Man's posts

What a freak show! If this is what passes for musical entertainment then we are in worse shape than I thought. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from leafswin27. Show leafswin27's posts

Didn't watch... dont care about any award shows....While I am sure they are all very talented I had no intersted in any one that was mentioend to be there

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Really, you don't want to know my thoughts.

My honest opinion of awards shows of any kind would require me to use words that are not allowed here.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mastermou. Show Mastermou's posts

If Justin Bieber won artist of the year, does that mean that not one single American singer, group or performer released anything new last year? How many music awards shows are there and doesn't it kind of cheapen awards if there are lots of shows with lots of awards?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

I won't even dignify the post with a response....................................oh! wait I just did!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

No offense, BDC Features Editor, but it's clear that you never actually read any of the forum posts and are blissfully unaware of the good taste in music of the people here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I have to say,I missed the show.I'm sure all the prepubscent girls with "Beiber Fever"enjoyed it though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Regretfully, but at least in this case, thankful that I am still neck deep in the Sandy recovery and relief effort. I don't think I would have been able to handle another tragedy.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

American Music Awards = Dick Clark shameless money whore.

Sections
Shortcuts