An inspirational forum here.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Re: An inspirational forum here.

Nice.

I've said it many times -- the quality of the discussions and the knowledge of the posters on this forum is sick.  :)

My music collection has grown greatly due to both the advice and recommendations, as well as my curiosity to pursue music / artists  that were brought to my attention.    Or like you, Greg, just had a CLICK all on my own, that was sparked by a discussion.  

Very congenial, compatible group.  Smart, sharp, compassionate and funny.  
    Oh, and modest.   :P   

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I am glad that people here can inspire others to greatness ( or near-greatness....or even okayness).

I am openly going to challenge yoga-girl for forum dominance...Andy Kaufman style.

A wrestling match, 2 out of 3 falls...start training now , we meet in the ring no later than December 22, 2012....just in case the world really does come to an end!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

There is a lot of diversity here that has brought some great music to my attention (Morphine for one).  This forum is comprised of a lot of welcoming individuals - the main reason I come here.

The other reason I come hear is to read YOGAFRIEND'S questions - like "When was Ozzie Osbourne's uncle's, sisters last dental exam?" and her clue's - "It occured during the vernal equinox in the southern hemisphere - to which she ads - I hope I didn't give too much away."

All kidding aside - this a great and friendly forum!

Sections
Shortcuts