As promised, here's my best shot. If anyone gets this within 48 hours...I'll chew off my right arm.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

As promised, here's my best shot. If anyone gets this within 48 hours...I'll chew off my right arm.

I am a singer/songwriter/musician/producer. When I was young, I was a founding member of a mid-60's pop/psychedlic rock band, who are best known for a popular single that is a 60's classic which can still be heard on oldies stations to this day.This group has been labeled a "one-hit wonder", unlike John, Paul, George and Ringo who had many, many hits in the 60's.I have two brothers who play guitar in a hard rock band formed in the early 70's.They were highly popular and successful for well over 25 years.

My partner from the 60's and I formed another band in 1971 which changed names often and was not successful. It was not until 1977 that we returned with another group. This group acheived 'cult' status and lasted well into the 80's. I provided vocals and synthesizers, my partner played guitar and co-writes songs with me.

My two brothers, my partner and myself are all born in countries other than the U.S., England,Germany or Australia.

My 'first and last' name is in this post.

Who am I?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

Re: As promised, here's my best shot. If anyone gets this within 48 hours...I'll chew off my right arm.

I am a singer/songwriter/musician/producer. When I was young, I was a founding member of a mid-60's pop/psychedlic rock band, who are best known for a popular single that is a 60's classic which can still be heard on oldies stations to this day.This group has been labeled a "one-hit wonder", unlike John, Paul, George and Ringo who had many, many hits in the 60's.I have two brothers who play guitar in a hard rock band formed in the early 70's.They were highly popular and successful for well over 25 years.

My partner from the 60's and I formed another band in 1971 which changed names often and was not successful. It was not until 1977 that we returned with another group. This group acheived 'cult' status and lasted well into the 80's. I provided vocals and synthesizers, my partner played guitar and co-writes songs with me.

My two brothers, my partner and myself are all born in countries other than the U.S., England,Germany or Australia.

Who am I?

plug in or batteries?

"Gonna have fun in the city,
    Be with my girl she's so pretty"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: As promised, here's my best shot. If anyone gets this within 48 hours...I'll chew off my right arm.

Angus, Malcolm  and  George Young

Who am I?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

they were born in scotland

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In Response to Re: As promised, here's my best shot. If anyone gets this within 48 hours...I'll chew off my right arm.:
    [QUOTE]they were born in scotland
    Posted by jkjband[/QUOTE]

I just found that jkj and their Brother George is the answer.  I now get your AC/DC reference Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

was a fan( & a disc jockey) in the late '70 early '80s and am aware of flash and the pan...." hey hey hey St Peter".... I can still remember WBCN's parody song "Hey Hey Matt Siegel"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

That' it!!!

I give up.

I can't fool you guys.

Hope you are happy that I now have only one arm.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Harry Vanda and George Young were members of 60's pop rock group the Easybeats, who had a hit with "Friday On My Mind."

Vanda is born in Holland, Young and his brothers Angus and Malcolm are all born in Scotland.

George encouraged his brothers to start AC/DC and even produced some of the LP's.

Vanda and Young formed a group called 'Paintbox' in 1971, they flopped and after numerous ( 5 , I think) name changes they packed it in.

In the late 70's , Vanda and Young returned with a new wave/progressive sound ( Flash and the Pan...I love this band!!!). They wrote , sang , played instruments and produced.

My hint, which may have gone unnoticed ( not that it matters, you didn't seem to need it, anyway) 'First and Last' which was the final track on Flash and the Pan's debut LP.

I guess the dead give away was the two brothers. But without this I was afraid I just wasn't giving you enough info and I would have an unfair advantage....I've underestimated this group again....shame on me.