Bands that should tour together (with a twist)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Re: Bands that should tour together (with a twist)

In Response to Re: Bands that should tour together (with a twist):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bands that should tour together (with a twist) : I was going to do something like that too...the 'jesseyeric's worst nightmare' tour. Patti Smith Talking Heads Bon Jovi Bruce Springsteen - 4 hours worth And as a special bonus, Patti Smith promises that she will not have cut or washed her hair for a full year.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]
    Hfx,
    Is there a particular poster on the Sox forum that we should invite to go along with jessey on the "worst nightmare" tour?  Someone who'd be really good company?  (cough)

Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bands that should tour together (with a twist) : Hfx, Is there a particular poster on the Sox forum that we should invite to go along with jessey on the "worst nightmare" tour?  Someone who'd be really good company?  (cough)  
    Posted by yogafriend[/QUOTE]

You mean his ardent admirer kimsaysthis?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bands that should tour together (with a twist) : You mean his ardent admirer kimsaysthis?
    Great choice, from what I have heard.
    Now jessey just needs to drop by and see what we've arranged on his behalf!
    Laughing
    (and once again, I don't know what Greg is smoking, but what ever it is, it must be good quality)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Ok you two smart-a $$es.

I do admit - pretty good. That tour would certainly force me to start doing drugs again and I gave that up almost 30 years ago.

As for Kim - if she is hot - what do I care if she hates me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

[QUOTE]Ok you two smart-a $$es. I do admit - pretty good. That tour would certainly force me to start doing drugs again and I gave that up almost 30 years ago.
    As for Kim - if she is hot - what do I care if she hates me.

Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]
    Just shows how well we know you.  Smile  The one Hfx dreamed up is definitely drug worthy! 

As for Kim ... you're right. And you know, sometimes it's the ones who say they hate you, that have the hots for you ...
    Laughing  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]Ok you two smart-a $$es. I do admit - pretty good. That tour would certainly force me to start doing drugs again and I gave that up almost 30 years ago. As for Kim - if she is hot - what do I care if she hates me.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

I just got my own verbal thrashing from kimsaysthis, all because I defended a thread that was started by a Yankee fan.  I can't say it was much of a turnon, because...how can I put this...she doesn't exude much femininity.

Seriously, kimsaysthis is part of a gang (which may be only a few people with multiple screen-names) that is getting really irritating on the Red Sox forum...vigilante moderators going around bashing other posters for consorting with Yankee fans or what they consider to be trolls.  It's exactly the kind of crap that drove Zillagod away. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bands that should tour together (with a twist) : I just got my own verbal thrashing from kimsaysthis, all because I defended a thread that was started by a Yankee fan.  I can't say it was much of a turnon, because...how can I put this...she doesn't exude much femininity. Seriously, kimsaysthis is part of a gang (which may be only a few people with multiple screen-names) that is getting really irritating on the Red Sox forum...vigilante moderators going around bashing other posters for consorting with Yankee fans or what they consider to be trolls.  It's exactly the kind of crap that drove Zillagod away. 

I honestly don't know what to make of her. Not sure I really care anymore - I will not engage in her attacks and conspiracy ideas. I will smother her with charm instead. Maybe Yoga can join the fray and put Ms. Kim in her place for us.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Good morning,

As you know, I don't really "know" Kim what's her name, so wasn't sure if she was truly filled with that kind of vitriol.  Sorry to hear that.  All kidding aside, if you love sports, I don't see how you can have any enjoyment or feel good attacking people and not letting differing viewpoints roll off your back.

And, yes, jessey, you have mastered the art of human nature if you know that being nice to Kim may not disarm her, but it will only put a spotlight on her attitude as being a product of her own nasty personality and has nothing to do with being pushed.  "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" comes to mind!  Hope she's not like that IRL, but anyone that engages in being that nasty online has issues, as far as I'm concerned.  It's one thing to kid around, quite another to make it so unpleasant you actually drive people away from an online forum.  Man, that's bad. 

Is "EdithBunker"' a man, BTW?  I've scrolled down the forums page and seen that name a bunch of times -- somehow I am assuming he's a guy.

Maybe I will turn up over there ... if I get the guts.  It would be pretty funny if I told Kim to chill out and try a little tenderness!  Oh, that would probably shock the cr*p out of her!     Have a great day, guys. 
    Smile

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

You have a great day too, yogafriend.  And listen, I wouldn't even bother trying to interact with 'kimsaysthis'.  The baseball forum can be such a house of games, you don't know who or what you're dealing with sometimes.  When I talk to you and jesseyeric I know I'm talking to a real person.  But there you've got people with multiple screen names and people pretending to be what they're not.

I'm not even convinced that 'kimsaysthis' is a female.  There's another poster named 'redsoxkimmi' who is a real female that I know from another forum and who has always used a flower avatar like 'kimsaysthis' does.  The real kimmi thought it was very strange when 'kimsaysthis' showed up with a similar name and avatar.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

[QUOTE]You have a great day too, yogafriend.  And listen, I wouldn't even bother trying to interact with 'kimsaysthis'.  The baseball forum can be such a house of games, you don't know who or what you're dealing with sometimes.  When I talk to you and jesseyeric I know I'm talking to a real person.  But there you've got people with multiple screen names and people pretending to be what they're not. I'm not even convinced that 'kimsaysthis' is a female.
    Advice heard.  Advice will be heeded.  Thanks, Hfx.
    Insofar as online behavior and dynamics, it's a world unto itself.  Seems no matter how long I have been a part of social networking, it (still) never ceases to fascinate me.   And thanks for recognizing that I am one of those people who can honestly say "what you see is what you get"   -- my portrayal here is pretty much what you get IRL (although I am much funnier in person than I come across here!  I crack myself up, too!  ha ha!); jessey has the ability to show his sense of humor in most of its glory online (but I would at times love to see more of his politically INcorrect humor, but he knows this is a family friendly website).   

I've said this before and it's part of the reason I am glad Zilla is back, but it seems that when he was "recruiting" people from the Sox forum to drop by the Music Forum,  the cream of the crop are the ones who took his advice and are now regulars here.  (none of the drama kings and queens, so to speak, followed him over here ...) That tells me all I need to know.

Insofar as the tour thread, we may have to retire it, as I don't think we can top either the "skank tour"  (ha ha) or the jessey tours.  But they are a great way to end the thread!!
      :)