Best Rock Instrumentals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Re: Best Rock Instrumentals

In Response to Re: Best Rock Instrumentals:
    In Response to Re: Best Rock Instrumentals : As for the censorship, it is getting beyond ridiculous. Common words that you hear on tv every day get censored by BDC. I've had just about enough of it. The hyper-sensitive nature is now on the level of NPR...just speaking your mind without any personal attacks or using common swear words just doesn't cut it. If they even think that any word could even remotely offend someone, anyone, it gets censored. This website needs a complete revamp, new management, or at least someone in charge that understands what free speech means...I'm sure some of you noticed that the news forum has been removed completely. It's been fun chatting with you all.
    Posted by softwareDevMusician

Hey SDM,
    You're not leaving the forum(s) are you?  As for the censorship on BDC, you just can't take it too seriously. 

Especially those of us on the music forum, cheesh, we'd be the last people who'd be into censorship or feel that any words are off bounds.  That's why I like this place. 
    Smile  Anyhow, please don't let BDC's dumba$$ policies prevent you from contributing here.   That would be our loss.  
    Wink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from softwareDevMusician. Show softwareDevMusician's posts

In Response to Re: Best Rock Instrumentals : Hey SDM, You're not leaving the forum(s) are you?  As for the censorship on BDC, you just can't take it too seriously.  Especially those of us on the music forum, cheesh, we'd be the last people who'd be into censorship or feel that any words are off bounds.  That's why I like this place.    Anyhow, please don't let BDC's dumba$$ policies prevent you from contributing here.   That would be our loss.   
    Posted by yogafriend

I've already got one foot out the door ;). But, there is way too much talent here to just walk away. You know who you are. When you spend any time on a forum about why IE is inferior to Firefox and Chrome, this is grounding. Sure, I'm angry about the censorship bullsh*it. Music lives in every cell of my being. Even on my worst day, after 30 years of playing, 30 minutes of Revolver calms me down.

Yoga, I'll post here from Bora Bora when I get back to Pearl Beach. There are few places more beautiful than this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Brendan #5 - Fugazi

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Liverpool Drive - Chuck Berry Maggot Brain - Funkadelic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Inr22ZBmdw Boot-Leg; Outrage; Hip Hug-Her - Booker T. & the MG's
    Posted by devildavid
    Nice call on Maggot Brain. Best guitar solo ever.
    I'd add Shotgun by Jr. Walker and the allstars.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pigboy27. Show pigboy27's posts

How about J.Geils Whammer Jammer or Lou Reed 's from Rock n' Roll(Space Theme?)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

How about J.Geils Whammer Jammer or Lou Reed 's from Rock n' Roll(Space Theme?)
    Posted by pigboy27

Whammer Jammer's a good one too. And props to hfsoxnut for pointing out samba pa ti. One of my faves.

Sections
Shortcuts