Bonnaroo 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Bonnaroo 2011

Has anyone been to a Bonnaroo festival, or know anyone who's been to one? 

Either way, the lineup of bands is sterling.  So here you go, if you're interested in checking it out, for your consideration or for fun. 

Click on "See Full Lineup" and you'll see that they've archived the lineups for the history of the festival, which is quite interesting (IMHO). 

http://www.bonnaroo.com/Default.aspx

Note: I was reading some comments about the festival, and many of them stated that 2010 had a superior lineup of bands.  See for yourself. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Re: Bonnaroo 2011

2010 had Tenacious D so I think that automatically swings the needle 2010's way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

This is extremely weird.... I was thinking about Bonnaroo this weekend and checked out their website.  This year they have some big name talent as headliners, but I don't think there is as much depth as in previous years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Never attended. Looks good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I think the line up fills itself out as the concert date gets closer.  They are still adding lesser known acts for the smaller stages.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In Response to Re: Bonnaroo 2011:
    [QUOTE]This is extremely weird.... I was thinking about Bonnaroo this weekend and checked out their website.  This year they have some big name talent as headliners, but I don't think there is as much depth as in previous years.
    Posted by jkjband[/QUOTE]
    That's definitely a coincidence!

Your comment tracks to many of the comments I was reading about 2011 not being quite up to par as past festivals, especially 2010; still, it's pretty impressive, IMHO. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Excellent lineup.  Never been, but I will make it one of these years before too long...I've become somewhat disenchanted with teh Comcast Ctr., so I'm looking to spend my concert dollars elsewhere whenever possible (even though I DO have Phish tix  :)) )....

Gathering Of The Vibes is much closer and a bit more of our type of show...this year has an outstanding lineup (so far), plus camping on the beach....

Sections
Shortcuts