Brother and Sister Rock and Rollers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Brother and Sister Rock and Rollers

The only example I can think of is Michael Jackson and his brothers along with La Toya and Janet Jackson.  Can anybody think of any others?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Brother and Sister Rock and Rollers

There were the Carpenters; the Osmonds, the Cowsills, & and the Beach Boys did have three borthers. Kinks and Oasis obviously were led by Brothers.

*************Oops

Brother/sister. Obviously Kinks, Beach Boys and Oasis do not count here. Osmonds, only if you include Marie.

Now that the members of the White Stripes have changed their maritial status to that of brother and sister - does this count?

There was also Cassie and Steve Gaines, both members of Lynyrd Skyrnyrd. Sadly, both perished in the airplane accident on that sad day.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from leafswin27. Show leafswin27's posts

The Davies bros in the Kinks come to  mind as big brother acts. I know there was Rick and Cindy Wilson in the b-52's, who both started the band but Ricky died in the early 80's I beleive.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

Black Crowes....

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

kings of leon = 3 brothers and a cousin

allman brothers...

radiohead (colin + jonny greenwood)

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

there was the Carpenters of couse. More recently there are the sisters Tegan and Sarah (Quin) of Tegan and Sarah and Matthew and Eleanor Friedberger who make up the Fiery Furnaces.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from polar123. Show polar123's posts

The Corrs

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Sly and the Family Stone (Sly,Freddie and Rosie Stone)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

The Jackson family has nothing to do with Rock and Roll.

Michael may have wanted to "rock with you....all night" but he never did. His music is "pure pop for comatose people"... just like Madonna rose to stardom during the "ME decade"...so did almost all of modern music earn the classification as 'Rock' music.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In Response to Re: Brother and Sister Rock and Rollers:
    [QUOTE]The Jackson family has nothing to do with Rock and Roll. Michael may have wanted to "rock with you....all night" but he never did. His music is "pure pop for comatose people"... just like Madonna rose to stardom during the "ME decade"...so did almost all of modern music earn the classification as 'Rock' music.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

Well there's rock music and pop music. There's a place for both. I don't like much of Michael Jackson's stuff nor Madonna's but there is a place for both, and that's fine -- I guess.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

The Vaughan brothers Stevie and Jimmie.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Duane and Gregg Allman,also John and Tom Fogerty.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]There were the Carpenters; the Osmonds, the Cowsills, & and the Beach Boys did have three borthers. Kinks and Oasis obviously were led by Brothers. *************Oops Brother/sister. Obviously Kinks, Beach Boys and Oasis do not count here. Osmonds, only if you include Marie. Now that the members of the White Stripes have changed their maritial status to that of brother and sister - does this count? There was also Cassie and Steve Gaines, both members of Lynyrd Skyrnyrd. Sadly, both perished in the airplane accident on that sad day.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]
    Any combination of relatives is okay. Thank You.  The info is appreciated.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]A bit of a stretch, but the Dead had the Godchaux's. I sort of lost track but the White Stripes were variously brother-sister and husband-wife. Never did hear a definitive answer on that. We're just looking for brother AND sister, not brother and brother, right?  Got nuthin' else,  except maybe Willie Nelson. His sister has been his piano player forever.  The Partridge Family? 
    Posted by SlimPickensIII[/QUOTE]
    Any combination is okay.  Thank You.  Its all interesting.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]The Jackson family has nothing to do with Rock and Roll. Michael may have wanted to "rock with you....all night" but he never did. His music is "pure pop for comatose people"... just like Madonna rose to stardom during the "ME decade"...so did almost all of modern music earn the classification as 'Rock' music.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

I've got no problem with people who can't get down with Michael Jackson, but Beat It most certainly is a rock -n- roll song (for whatever that's worth).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brother and Sister Rock and Rollers : I've got no problem with people who can't get down with Michael Jackson, but Beat It most certainly is a rock -n- roll song (for whatever that's worth).
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

or my favorite...dirty dia-na!...yeah!